Ps Vita Store "There are no content items."

hazikq786

Every time I search a game on the vita store not just 1 but many different games it says "There are no content items" I restarted the vita deleted and re-connected to 2 different wi-fi but all those games I search I am able to find under ps vita games tab and another thing is summer sale tab still shows I don't its been a week maybe more any fix for this? or do they just need to update this? this bug just started today btw. :c

Yep, it has been broken for about a week on my side. I resorted to using alphabet listings and a browser plugin to manage my library at first, but now PC store refuses to log me in by spitting "an error has occured" out before I can enter the authentication code. Sometimes it comes after the login page has shat itself, sometimes it doesn't even come. Fun. 

I guess my fate is to endlessly scroll through download list now.

59 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

That's what I'm doing and it's pretty stupid. At least now I know it's happened to everyone.

If you know what are you searching for, you can locate the game faster by going to the game list in the store and checking the letter you need... but if you have too many games and just want to find... something... yeah, it's pretty dumb. I have a Backloggery to keep track of things, but it's still incomplete.

6 hours ago, det_gittes said:

still the same day for some of us :D

it may just be a bug they need to update it I mean why is summer sale still there I was searching for little big planet dc heroes dlc which I could find easily in the search than to scroll through the vita games tab give it time :) I live in uk btw so maybe its different for some regions