Boost for Hunter" Trophy and / or other more complicated

KayroJK

Someone willing to take a boost to perform the most complicated trophies of the game, especially for the "Hunter" trophy that aims to play as Defender, and win a Public Contracts game by killing all 4 members of the attacking team while all of their team is dead. I think we could win this trophy easily by matching each time we get the trophy?

if you have enough interested to join 8 players, modern build the boost. I warned that I am Brazilian and I do not understand English, so it would be better for someone who understands English to stay ahead of the boost just by dictating the turn of each player and which trophy to do since every m certainty I will be the one not to understand English group.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KayroJK said:

Someone willing to take a boost to perform the most complicated trophies of the game, especially for the "Hunter" trophy that aims to play as Defender, and win a Public Contracts game by killing all 4 members of the attacking team while all of their team is dead. I think we could win this trophy easily by matching each time we get the trophy?

if you have enough interested to join 8 players, modern build the boost. I warned that I am Brazilian and I do not understand English, so it would be better for someone who understands English to stay ahead of the boost just by dictating the turn of each player and which trophy to do since every m certainty I will be the one not to understand English group.

Hey,

So, boosting threads aren't allowed, but you can create a gaming session. Check this thread for more information:

Here's a Google Translate version of the post:

Ei,

Portanto, não é permitido aumentar os threads, mas você pode criar uma sessão de jogo. Verifique esta discussão para mais informações: