Platin not achievable yet

it seems like the platin is not achiavable so far, as the game seems pretty unfinished.

I played for almost 20 hours now (got the game yesterday) and only 2 out of 4 announced battle modes are playable + you cant choose the battle mode, it's random which one of the two you get through quick match. Ninja league mode was unlocked after the maintanence a few hours ago, but that one is team pvp only.

So there is no way to do flag battles or as of right now.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

Quick Play i nothing but Base Battles now. I got my wins today.

To do Combat Battles now, you need to do Ninja League which is Ranked mode. 

I wonder why they keep changing the game modes like this. I also wonder when Flag Battle Mode will be live. 

Ranked matches take too long to search too. Quick Play was much faster. And I need like 61 Combat battle wins to get the trophy. 

3 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Quick Play i nothing but Base Battles now. I got my wins today.

How did you get 100 base battle wins on a single day? Do you have a boosting session going on somwwhere?

Even if you manage to win half of em, that's still like 20+ hours.

I most likely wont be able to do that, I win only like every fifth battle >.<

1 hour ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

How did you get 100 base battle wins on a single day? Do you have a boosting session going on somwwhere?

Even if you manage to win half of em, that's still like 20+ hours.

I most likely wont be able to do that, I win only like every fifth battle >.<

Base Battles is easy. I won all the time. In fact, I have a +70% win rate in Base Battles. They were all in a single day but about 2 days. My healer was doing both in Quick play until I got the healer trophy and did Defense. I struggled with defense at first but Defense can solo heal themselves if you have the right VR Masters and Tank/Stall loadout. I shared it with a few yesterday and showed the 100% last 10 games played win rate I had. I got the win rate a lot yesterday. 

I don't boost but it best to play naturally. Only way to boost is to search Quick Play at the same time I think. One of you can then just throw the game or do nothing. It won't help much if the other people are experienced. I can win 3 vs 4 matches with ease if they aren't at my skill level. 

1 hour ago, dark69knight said:

I really hope they made a Ninja League for every battle mode this way you can farm wins faster than quick random match

Rank play is terrible. It never starts and Combat is in it now. I cannot work on my Combat Trophy if it stays like this. The company said they have a list of issues they're going to fix and improve on. The loading screen is one of them lol. 

I still don't know why they disable Flag Battles. I haven't seen a reply yet on that. 

Quick Play matches takes me 4-7 minutes to win. I won some 3 vs 4 as well. They are harder but if you're the better Ninja, you can still win 3 vs 4. lol

I have never seen 2 vs 4 except the enemy team who had 2 rage quitters. They sadly could not do anything against us and it was my fastest win of like 3:34 Base Battle. Take all  3 points and kept them. 

1 minute ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Rank play is terrible. It never starts and Combat is in it now. I cannot work on my Combat Trophy if it stays like this. The company said they have a list of issues they're going to fix and improve on. The loading screen is one of them lol. 

I still don't know why they disable Flag Battles. I haven't seen a reply yet on that. 

Quick Play matches takes me 4-7 minutes to win. I won some 3 vs 4 as well. They are harder but if you're the better Ninja, you can still win 3 vs 4. lol

I have never seen 2 vs 4 except the enemy team who had 2 rage quitters. They sadly could not do anything against us and it was my fastest win of like 3:34 Base Battle. Take all  3 points and kept them. 

I agree with the loading screen its take a long time and it stopped some of VR missions trophies from pop up cuz its some times freeze on the end of the loading bar and i have to restart the game again its happens to me many times

but i have no problem so far with rank play except sometimes i have to wait long time for full player an that's annoying

26 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

They finally made flag battle available in quick match, but they removed combat battles.

If you already got the 100 combat wins, the platin is achievable for you now :)

It seems like they change quickmatch and ninja league battle modes each week, together with the weekly events.

I think the beta version had wins carry over. Some people instantly got the 100 Flag Battle wins on day 1. I only got like 5 wins and played the mode a few times. Some people don't know the rules. I had teammates who had the flag but didn't turn it in because our flag was taken. Just dumb, you can turn it just by walking on the point. Could've won so many more if people knew that. :(

I need to wait for Combat Battle to return. Ninja League wasn't working for me when it was there last week. Now it works fine but it is Base Battles which I don't need. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

I have a theory about how the battle mode rotation works for quickmatches, because I think I'm noticing a pattern.

We started with combat battle and base battle. Then we had base battle only. Now we have base battle and flag battle.

I'm predicting the following modes for the upcoming weeks:

Flag battle only, flag battle and barrier battle, barrier battle only, barrier battle and combat battle, combat battle only, and repeat from where we started.

Yep, I'm on the same page now. Completed flag battles too and am waiting for combat now, which I expect in around 10-14 days.

I also bought everything in the shop already and I'm getting that useless money xD

I assume after getting my last 74 combat wins with ranged type, I should have around 600 battles altogether. Grinding those last 400 battles without any goals and without even having to win, will be so boring >.<

Combat Battles and all other modes will be back this Saturday.

https://naruto-action.bn-ent.net/special/schedule.php

That's the official website from the devs in Japanese. I got it from twitter. It'll be from 14th to 23rd all modes. Still stupid though. I should have the Platinum on the 14th or 15th then. I have 920 matches played and 40/100 Combat Battle Wins. I am trying to wait it out a bit. I am bored playing online. I have a 73% Win Rating lol. I'm S Rank at 17400s (used to be 18900s but server kicked me twice and took 500 each time -_-).

Thanks for sharing, but I'm not sure how to read that shedule. Does it say anything about combat only?

I just remembered that there will be DLC and I got the Collectors Edition with the season pass. I decided to take it slow and do around 30-40 matches every time a new character comes out. That way it will feel less painful and I can unlock and test out the new skills.

Congratz to the upcoming platinum :)

I never touched ninja league, as I'm not very skilled and the few times I tried there, everyone went super tryhard and I stood no chance at all xD

There are scary people like this:

NARUTOTOBORUTO_SHINOBISTRIKER_2018091213

59 minutes ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

Thanks for sharing, but I'm not sure how to read that shedule. Does it say anything about combat only?

I just remembered that there will be DLC and I got the Collectors Edition with the season pass. I decided to take it slow and do around 30-40 matches every time a new character comes out. That way it will feel less painful and I can unlock and test out the new skills.

Congratz to the upcoming platinum :)

I never touched ninja league, as I'm not very skilled and the few times I tried there, everyone went super tryhard and I stood no chance at all xD

There are scary people like this:

NARUTOTOBORUTO_SHINOBISTRIKER_2018091213

I'm going to call that person a cheater. He has a 90% win rate which is bull. People can cheat by backing up their save files. If they lose, they re-download the save file to undo the lose. 

I have 17600s and mines is legit with my 73% win rate. I never played in a team with people either. Solo Que all the way so far. 

Patch 1.05 is live but the server is still in maintenance. The schedule says all modes should be live today from 14th to the 23rd. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25