DragonSpear2462

DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Trophy Thoughts

66 posts in this topic

Will wait a while before getting this.

 

Looks pretty easy and straightforward. Hopefully nothing is miss able.

 

Hopefully, Square Enix does not stop in bringing DQ games to the west. No BS on missing X last time.

Edited by Kishnabe
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just here to see if theres any missables too. Really wanna just go through at my own pace and not look at trophies until the cleanup.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking on japanese website and I think it does not have any missable trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I’m looking on japanese website and I think it does not have any missable trophy.

Sweet! I'll take your word for it. JRPGs with missable trophies is honestly the worst. Takes so damn long to get back if you miss something. But I'm definitely gonna try my best to play this and ignore trophies until I need to clean up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere that 40 sidequests is theoretically missable. I'm not at this point yet, but so far it just has a list of 25 (or 26) side missions EVER. There will be more later of course (something around 50 as a whole), but after these 25/26 sidequests may be some point of no return stuff. They just advised to do as much sidequests as possible so there will be no trouble getting to 40 later. Everything else was said to be unmissable.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, umemmou said:

From what I've heard the game is not hard to platinum, but it sucks that there's only 1 gold trophy :/

There are missable trophies or speedrun?

Edited by FlareZero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure, but I think there's post about it somewhere saying that there are no missables

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a NG+? I want to play this masterpiece blind on first run, I don't want to think about trophies. If there are missables but a ng+ isn't too bad. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, after reading this topic, i´m so getting this, i love turn based games hehe
backlog is getting bigger tho :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

It has NO missable trophies according to this Trophy Tips.


Good news 👍
It looks like I'm going to stay entertained all week in this game, taking the 80 hours to make 100% (which for me are always the double of time) 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hokupe said:

I read somewhere that 40 sidequests is theoretically missable. I'm not at this point yet, but so far it just has a list of 25 (or 26) side missions EVER. There will be more later of course (something around 50 as a whole), but after these 25/26 sidequests may be some point of no return stuff. They just advised to do as much sidequests as possible so there will be no trouble getting to 40 later. Everything else was said to be unmissable.

A few sites have posts saying sidequests come back after certain story events , visiting areas or talking to certain people

Edited by fisty123
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheNoob_PT said:

Already 2 people with the Platinum? Jesus!

Check when they start to play mate 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

Check when they start to play mate 


They got early copies, but they both got it within 1-2 weeks of play xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 0:39 AM, UItimate_Battler said:

There is a NG+? I want to play this masterpiece blind on first run, I don't want to think about trophies. If there are missables but a ng+ isn't too bad. 

im playing it blind not looked up anything about this game also glad there is a ng+ as I might miss a lot xD

but yeah from what ive seen its a pretty easy platinum as most are to do with story I think

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, September 02, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Kishnabe said:

Will wait a while before getting this.

 

Looks pretty easy and straightforward. Hopefully nothing is miss able.

 

Hopefully, Square Enix does not stop in bringing DQ games to the west. No BS on missing X last time.

Im hoping xi does really good here. Mabye some hd remakes of past DQ games could be possible??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm the only one here who is glad this game has so many bronze trophies.  My trophy haul has become a tad top heavy of late so this game having a lot of bronze trophies will help balance my trophy portfolio out.  For the moment I will be focusing on playing then platting this game and Shining Resonance: Refrain.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I think I'm the only one here who is glad this game has so many bronze trophies.  My trophy haul has become a tad top heavy of late so this game having a lot of bronze trophies will help balance my trophy portfolio out.  For the moment I will be focusing on playing then platting this game and Shining Resonance: Refrain.

This is so far one of the best rpgs ive ever played. Having alot of fun with it. 

On Tuesday, September 04, 2018 at 3:18 PM, fbdbh said:

This game is so good it's melting my face.

Oh i agree 100%. One of the best rpgs on ps4

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, XxraymanjrxX said:

Im hoping xi does really good here. Mabye some hd remakes of past DQ games could be possible??

 

Depends on localization, as DQI, II, III and X are on PS4 in Japan, trophies and all. So it's just that little thing. 

 

Also, PS2 classics is a thing, so why not VIII while we're at it.

 

Buuuut it's possible that Nintendo has some exclusive deals for their 3DS, they have practically all games remastered for it, and absolutely NOTHING for PS.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.