DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Trophy Thoughts

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

I’m looking on japanese website and I think it does not have any missable trophy.

Sweet! I'll take your word for it. JRPGs with missable trophies is honestly the worst. Takes so damn long to get back if you miss something. But I'm definitely gonna try my best to play this and ignore trophies until I need to clean up.

I read somewhere that 40 sidequests is theoretically missable. I'm not at this point yet, but so far it just has a list of 25 (or 26) side missions EVER. There will be more later of course (something around 50 as a whole), but after these 25/26 sidequests may be some point of no return stuff. They just advised to do as much sidequests as possible so there will be no trouble getting to 40 later. Everything else was said to be unmissable.

9 hours ago, Hokupe said:

I read somewhere that 40 sidequests is theoretically missable. I'm not at this point yet, but so far it just has a list of 25 (or 26) side missions EVER. There will be more later of course (something around 50 as a whole), but after these 25/26 sidequests may be some point of no return stuff. They just advised to do as much sidequests as possible so there will be no trouble getting to 40 later. Everything else was said to be unmissable.

A few sites have posts saying sidequests come back after certain story events , visiting areas or talking to certain people

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 0:39 AM, UItimate_Battler said:

There is a NG+? I want to play this masterpiece blind on first run, I don't want to think about trophies. If there are missables but a ng+ isn't too bad. 

im playing it blind not looked up anything about this game also glad there is a ng+ as I might miss a lot xD

but yeah from what ive seen its a pretty easy platinum as most are to do with story I think

On Sunday, September 02, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Kishnabe said:

Will wait a while before getting this.

Looks pretty easy and straightforward. Hopefully nothing is miss able.

Hopefully, Square Enix does not stop in bringing DQ games to the west. No BS on missing X last time.

Im hoping xi does really good here. Mabye some hd remakes of past DQ games could be possible??

I think I'm the only one here who is glad this game has so many bronze trophies.  My trophy haul has become a tad top heavy of late so this game having a lot of bronze trophies will help balance my trophy portfolio out.  For the moment I will be focusing on playing then platting this game and Shining Resonance: Refrain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I think I'm the only one here who is glad this game has so many bronze trophies.  My trophy haul has become a tad top heavy of late so this game having a lot of bronze trophies will help balance my trophy portfolio out.  For the moment I will be focusing on playing then platting this game and Shining Resonance: Refrain.

This is so far one of the best rpgs ive ever played. Having alot of fun with it. 

On Tuesday, September 04, 2018 at 3:18 PM, fbdbh said:

This game is so good it's melting my face.

Oh i agree 100%. One of the best rpgs on ps4

On 9/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, XxraymanjrxX said:

Im hoping xi does really good here. Mabye some hd remakes of past DQ games could be possible??

Depends on localization, as DQI, II, III and X are on PS4 in Japan, trophies and all. So it's just that little thing. 

Also, PS2 classics is a thing, so why not VIII while we're at it.

Buuuut it's possible that Nintendo has some exclusive deals for their 3DS, they have practically all games remastered for it, and absolutely NOTHING for PS.