No Plat....What a Shame... :(

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

When i see the Trailer of this Game i put them on my List for Buy because when i see the Gameplay remmember's me alot Sleeping Dogs! ;)

But now i see the List and dont see a Plat and its sad.... :(

But i see the Trophie List and the Gold Trophy its the Only Trophie who is Dificult in this Trophy List! :)

So i think alot People dont Gonna Buy this Now and Now im gonna Wait for a Price Drop on this Game so then i can buy! :D

P.S: I see now and this Game its From the Creators and Same Studio of the Game Batman: Arkham Origins! ;)

Edited by Devil_Max

• 1 month later...

The game is self it is a mess, the gameplay is mediocre at best, and all the cutscene are without the sound and the voice, without the subtitles, it is a disaster,

H1GoQOu.jpg

I have quitted the game for now, the game need the subtitles because the main protagonist seems to understand what people say with the labial reading.....

• Like 2

On 1/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, Cobby said:

I'm buying the shit outta this game, I'm hype as fuck who cares if it got a plat or not...

Hoo boy, you are in for such a shit time...

I just watched AngryJoe die inside from playing this all the way through, and then I watched Jim Sterling impressions. Holy shit this game is a disaster. They expect you to play it again in a week to get the sound.

This game is just plain bad, not funny bad like Sonic '06 and Ride to Hell. It thinks it's the most artistic and interesting shit to come to videogames, but is just a borefest of repetitve combat with some good animations destroyed by shit transitions. It clearly shows how unpolished it is.

I feel bad for anyone who goes into the game from hyped up trailer showing only the good animations, they are gonna be so disappointed.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Hoo boy, you are in for such a shit time...

I just watched AngryJoe die inside from playing this all the way through, and then I watched Jim Sterling impressions. Holy shit this game is a disaster. They expect you to play it again in a week to get the sound.

This game is just plain bad, not funny bad like Sonic '06 and Ride to Hell. It thinks it's the most artistic and interesting shit to come to videogames, but is just a borefest of repetitve combat with some good animations destroyed by shit transitions. It clearly shows how unpolished it is.

I feel bad for anyone who goes into the game from hyped up trailer showing only the good animations, they are gonna be so disappointed.

I'm hyped because the protagonist is deaf and as far as I know it's the first time a game has done this.. I'm also severely deaf, so I'm interested in how they do it. I don't give two shits for trailers or other people's opinions. I personally think AMY is an average to fine game :dunno:  

Edited by Cobby

19 minutes ago, Cobby said:

I'm hyped because the protagonist is deaf and as far as I know it's the first time a game has done this.. I'm also severely deaf, so I'm interested in how they do it. I don't give two shits for trailers or other people's opinions. I personally think AMY is an average to fine game :dunno:  

I have no idea what AMY is, but hey, play it and let me know. What I can tell you right away is that you are not gonna feel represented at all by this dude.

They did a terrible job with the deaf part of the protagonist. He can lipread but you don't get to see the lips a lot of the time (and if it's done with the in-game engine it wouldn't matter either way) and there are no subtitles. At one point a character that knows he is talking to this guy who is deaf just turns around while talking, so technically not even your character can understand what's going on. There is another part where he reads a note, but 3/4 of the note is offscreen so the player doesn't get to read it. They handled it really badly.

I already said my piece about the combat, so there is no point saying it again. But what I will add is that you play for like 3 or 4 minutes, and then it's 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes and stuff.

Anyway, I'm interested in your thoughts when you get to play, so if you remember, quote me on here =D!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

I have no idea what AMY is, but hey, play it and let me know. What I can tell you right away is that you are not gonna feel represented at all by this dude.

They did a terrible job with the deaf part of the protagonist. He can lipread but you don't get to see the lips a lot of the time (and if it's done with the in-game engine it wouldn't matter either way) and there are no subtitles. At one point a character that knows he is talking to this guy who is deaf just turns around while talking, so technically not even your character can understand what's going on. There is another part where he reads a note, but 3/4 of the note is offscreen so the player doesn't get to read it. They handled it really badly.

I already said my piece about the combat, so there is no point saying it again. But what I will add is that you play for like 3 or 4 minutes, and then it's 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes and stuff.

Anyway, I'm interested in your thoughts when you get to play, so if you remember, quote me on here =D!

AMY was that PS3 game that every single person hates, they all say worst game ever, etc, etc. 

On 9/1/2018 at 9:10 PM, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

When i see the Trailer of this Game i put them on my List for Buy because when i see the Gameplay remmember's me alot Sleeping Dogs! ;)

But now i see the List and dont see a Plat and its sad.... :(

But i see the Trophie List and the Gold Trophy its the Only Trophie who is Dificult in this Trophy List! :)

So i think alot People dont Gonna Buy this Now and Now im gonna Wait for a Price Drop on this Game so then i can buy! :D

P.S: I see now and this Game its From the Creators and Same Studio of the Game Batman: Arkham Origins! ;)

They are not the creators of Batman: Arkham Origins, they only did the Wii U port, they shouldn't even be credited to have worked on the game here on PSNP tbh because they didn't have anything to do with the PS3 version or the creation of the game, Human Head Studios developed the port to another platform only. 

it was WB Montreal that developed the single player portion of Batman: Arkham Origins and Splash Damage that developed the multiplayer portion of the game. 

• Like 1