Trophy list is the exact same as the ps3 port, trophy list discussion

It's almost here! I can't wait to play this awesome game again! :D I don't mind the fact that they haven't remastered the first game. It sucks for those who enjoyed it more than the second one, but to me, the second one truly lives up to the series' tagline and is where all the fun is at.

Edited by cr1s
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-08 at 11:17 PM, cr1s said:

No, just English audio. A bit of a shame as I would've loved to have Japanese audio, but oh well. That said, I found the voice acting to be quite decent.

That's a shame, it could have made this the ultimate re-release. For MGS I definitely prefer the American dub, but I would rather play this with Japanese voices. Does anyone know if the Asian English or Japanese copies have Japanese voices with support for English text?

• 1 month later...

I didn't get the SS ranks on my first play on the two missions and still got an S rank for finishing the game.  Dunno  if that's common knowledge, just looked at the guide.  No continues, about 10 or so saves.  I saved before the last boss so I'll just continue a bunch of times on him and see if I can get an A rank from there.

• 4 months later...