WARNING: Billboard Glitch

hello folks i came across a glitch today in most wanted. a certain billboard glitched on me. Theres a simple solution to fix the glitch. When you smash through the board and it doesn't register what you want to do is wait for the board to respawn and then smash through it until it registers.

You can also keep track of you collectible progress thanks to the official site. https://www.needforspeed.com/en_UK/autolog/login?destination=autolog%2Fpage-about

Just click on the fairhaven map when you sign in and your all set. :awesome:

• Like 1

I had the same problem with 3 security gates , they don't respawn so i just gave up :P

Took me about 3 hours to get them as well and that was using a youtube guide .

Wow, I never even thought about using a guide on yt for the gates. -.- I only have a few left to find and its driving me crazy D:

i know exactly how you feel :o

It's the same for the last 3 jackspots too D: Now my bro is off my PS3, I may have a drive around and see what I can find

I'm guessing they're glitched :(

Ugh, that would suck if they are!

Would you two mind if I added you on PSN for the game?

It's the same for the last 3 jackspots too D: Now my bro is off my PS3, I may have a drive around and see what I can find

Ugh, that would suck if they are!

Would you two mind if I added you on PSN for the game?

For the online trophies ? I don't mind it's just my friends list it nearly full and this time i don't have anyone i could delete .

• 2 months later...

you have until 20th august to get the collectibles on the autolog.  they are shutting it down on the website.

No offence, but the way you've worded this makes it sound like it'll be impossible to get all collectibles after august 20th. I'll take it you meant that it just means that people won't be able to check the site for what they're missing after august 20th.

No offence, but the way you've worded this makes it sound like it'll be impossible to get all collectibles after august 20th. I'll take it you meant that it just means that people won't be able to check the site for what they're missing after august 20th.

Yes he meant that. Its much easier with the site and its map. I already did get everything with that on pc and on ps3 now too. Tough I will have to delete my save data, and restart since there is a trophy that I need to move up in the Most Wanted list. Kinda hard when I already got 21 million SP from PC racing :P Tough deleting save data, disconnecting net so it can`t load my profile will help and will only need 60k SP to move up once ^^

• 5 years later...

I had this happen to me with a particular billboard where I smashed though it more than five times. Then I waited it out for a while when going for some of the other billboards I had left to smash through. Then I wen't back to it to smash it again with high doubts it would register this time, and to my surprise it finally recognized the smash. You'll know when a billboard registers before you land back on the ground when you look at the top of the screen and it says something like "Billboard Smashed - 500SP" and then the recorded distance displayed on the left of your screen along with the "Billboard x/156" stat.

In case anyone is interested, billboard #109 on this interactive map (http://nfsmw.shinedalgarno.de/) was the billboard that was causing me these troubles. It displays the Visceral Games text on it (BTW R.I.P. Visceral).

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...