Glitched Trophies on list

I got a 2nd trophy that glitched on me. The trophy is for Sakura's Rank 5 Master trophy. Only way for me to get that is to restart the game on a new character which is ridiculous. It takes 8000 xp to get those trophies. I have all Sakura's rewards too and tried multiple battles afterwards and nothing. I have sent an email about trophies randomly glitching and I also gave a list of improvements they can make to the game. I also hope they allow us to have multiple characters as 1 is just plain stupid. Even Xenoverse allowed multiple custom heroes. :rolleyes: 

Anyway, another suggestion is to backup your save file before you hit the 8000 XP. Start the game and do an online battle for the XP to hit the 8000. If you get the trophy, you're in the safe zone. If not, maybe try re-downloading the backup save you made beforehand and you will be under the 8000 XP to re-attempt it again.

I don't know what is caused the trophies to glitch out but my theory is the loading screen. When my Kakashi's Special Mission glitched, it was due to the loading screen being frozen and causing me to reboot the game. Trophies only unlock after the loading screen finished. My Sakura trophy had no loading screen issues but the transition from the results screen to the loading screen was a long one after finishing an online Quick Play. Didn't get the trophy at all, so I went to Sasuke and got all Sakura's rewards. Still no trophy. I even turned in all scrolls and checked the Inn. Nothing. 

I recommend waiting for more patches. It is currently 1.03. 

42 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I got a 2nd trophy that glitched on me. The trophy is for Sakura's Rank 5 Master trophy. Only way for me to get that is to restart the game on a new character which is ridiculous. It takes 8000 xp to get those trophies. I have all Sakura's rewards too and tried multiple battles afterwards and nothing. I have sent an email about trophies randomly glitching and I also gave a list of improvements they can make to the game. I also hope they allow us to have multiple characters as 1 is just plain stupid. Even Xenoverse allowed multiple custom heroes. :rolleyes: 

Anyway, another suggestion is to backup your save file before you hit the 8000 XP. Start the game and do an online battle for the XP to hit the 8000. If you get the trophy, you're in the safe zone. If not, maybe try re-downloading the backup save you made beforehand and you will be under the 8000 XP to re-attempt it again.

I don't know what is caused the trophies to glitch out but my theory is the loading screen. When my Kakashi's Special Mission glitched, it was due to the loading screen being frozen and causing me to reboot the game. Trophies only unlock after the loading screen finished. My Sakura trophy had no loading screen issues but the transition from the results screen to the loading screen was a long one after finishing an online Quick Play. Didn't get the trophy at all, so I went to Sasuke and got all Sakura's rewards. Still no trophy. I even turned in all scrolls and checked the Inn. Nothing. 

I recommend waiting for more patches. It is currently 1.03. 

XP is based on the save, instead of server? That's just ridiculous at this stage. 

16 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

XP is based on the save, instead of server? That's just ridiculous at this stage. 

Your profile is not connected to the servers at all. It is all based on your save profile as ridiculous as it sounds lol. Even your online wins is recorded on that save file. 

I had to make a new save to just to get the Kakashi Special Mission trophy as it didn't unlock for me when the patch was 1.02. That why mines is out of order for that 1 trophy. After I got it, I re-download my main hero save and I still had all my wins etc that I did online. 

1 hour ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Your profile is not connected to the servers at all. It is all based on your save profile as ridiculous as it sounds lol. Even your online wins is recorded on that save file. 

I had to make a new save to just to get the Kakashi Special Mission trophy as it didn't unlock for me when the patch was 1.02. That why mines is out of order for that 1 trophy. After I got it, I re-download my main hero save and I still had all my wins etc that I did online. 

No wonder you're having issue then. Having stats saved to your gamesave is just asking for bugs, like how Uncharted collectibles screwed up on me. But that said, people will most likely use this vulnerability to just modify their save to get the needed stats. I don't want everything to be reliant on an online server that's prone to going down, but having everything based on your gamesave is an ideal that should've died in the PS3 age. Uncharted 4 did a decent job at this, by making it impossible to just mod your way to getting the survival trophies done. 

I guess, the best tactic is to just do what you said and keep saves backed up, as this is going to happen to a number of people. 

18 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and Yamato didn't have a Master rank 5 trophy.I thought they did but they don't

It's because these are available at the start. Only characters, you have to unlock through playing, got trophies for using them as a master,

Edited by Narutofreak1412

On 9/2/2018 at 1:19 AM, Armored Squirrel said:

Having stats saved to your gamesave is just asking for bugs

Better than an online profile that glitches with no way to reset you stats with tech support telling you to do useless time wasting shit that won't fix anything because the only solution would be for the dev to reset your profile on their server which they'll never do.

Hello everyone, I also had the problem of buggy trophies...

The trophy of Kakashi's special mission did not fall, nor did the trophy of the bells and Rock Lee (same for the unique 10x techniques).

I started a new game (by removing the game and the saves), still the same thing except that the trophy of the bells fell, but not that of Kakashi and the others....

What to do...?

• 4 months later...