National trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R2 - OVER

Beyondthegrave07

Would you like to participate?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 22nd 2018?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

I just realised i have 4 hours gaming time at home and only if i don't sleep at the time :D the event starts at 6 am my place and that'll be my starting hour at best :( i'll start Albedo and Energy Cycle :D Besides that i may get a trophy or two in AC Chronicles on my Vita which i use an additional 2 hours  :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

My 13 hour shift just became a 15 hour shift but I’m still up for adding a couple of trophies to the total count, every little helps right?! 

I think I’ll set my Spider-Man platinum up to pop during this event to make it a little special. 

Good of luck hunting everyone :D 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Either a speedy reader or skipping. Not that this bothers me but I hope someone specific doesn't see this, for your own sanity. :ninja: 

29 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'd recommend not skipping the story when going through a new route for the first time. The story is absolutely amazing.

I’m just gonna watch the anime. I know that doesn’t do the game or story justice but I simply don’t have time to read it with all the other games I have to play and by the time I’m done reading a textbook for two hours everyday I’m not motivated to read more. xD @Satoshi Ookami may crucify me if he wishes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kent said:

I’m just gonna watch the anime. I know that doesn’t do the game or story justice but I simply don’t have time to read it with all the other games I have to play and by the time I’m done reading a textbook for two hours everyday I’m not motivated to read more. xD @Satoshi Ookami may crucify me if he wishes. 

I thought the anime was a decent adaptation, though not everything of the VN was depicted. But it's Steins;Gate, you need to read it someday. It's a great thriller.

7 minutes ago, Kent said:

I can understand your way of thinking and I just hope you enjoy the story nonetheless, even if the anime solely seems to concentrate on the true ending route as far as I heard.

13 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'll definitely earn a trophy for the event, as I have every day since July 29th, 2015. 

I wish I could help you count, but unfortunately this is the busiest weekend of the year. Lots of work for the job. :(

No worries. I'm giving everyone until the end of the weekend to sync trophies.

Though, I encourage everyone to post their totals here to speed up the process. I plan to announce the winners of the drawing and the final total on Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

No worries. I'm giving everyone until the end of the weekend to sync trophies.

Though, I encourage everyone to post their totals here to speed up the process. I plan to announce the winners of the drawing and the final total on Tuesday or Wednesday.

That I will do, but it might not be until Monday. Would that be OK?

Edited by starcrunch061

1 hour ago, Kent said:

Damned skippers 458501131178606624.png?v=1

• Like 1