National trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R2 - OVER

Beyondthegrave07

Would you like to participate?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 22nd 2018?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

I already see one person using an alternate account. As stated in the OP, DO NOT USE alt-accounts or I will not count any of your trophies, and you'll be removed from the drawing. If you can't remove your vote from the poll, you better not earn any trophies in the account.

@Zolkovo, @eigen-space, know who it is! xD

• Like 1

Thanks to @Masamune comment o the Spelling Bee event, I'm making a change in my weekend as well as pre-200th Plat game plans.

But this will end up be good for this event, since I will get most of the trophies from N.E.R.O. over Saturday (can't Plat it, because I refuse to change my fastest Plat milestone.. And don't want to double Plat it..). 

Still, my boosting plans still stand, so I'm thinking in making Saturday a long day and try to play as much as possible while getting no sleep (since the event starts at 5AM at my time zone, I will sleep a few hours before the event start, and then go to sleep on Sunday morning ?). 

Now I just hope that there's no unforeseen problem in my real life.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I saw a flash sale up for anyone interested. I think Segas Classics would have a few quick trophies for anyone interested.

Source:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09/21/flash-sale-save-up-to-40-this-weekend-at-ps-store/

Got excited but couldn't find anything for me this time.  Probably a good thing so I didn't have to go back to Amazon for a gift card.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Got excited but couldn't find anything for me this time.  Probably a good thing so I didn't have to go back to Amazon for a gift card.

Yeah, not much really there on sale, but who knows? Maybe someone else will find a game.

Also, I'm preparing my PS3 to play Burnout Paradise. Should be some quick trophies there (and the game is awesome).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Also, I'm preparing my PS3 to play Burnout Paradise. Should be some quick trophies there (and the game is awesome).

That is a good game.  Wise choice!

Good luck to everyone and to the members starting before the rest of us in Australia and the UK!

Edited by Lorajet
  • Like 1

A couple of hours until start. I won't be awake for the start of the event, but I will be active tomorrow. Feel free to post updates through the day on how you are doing and try to post your totals at the end if you are conscious at that time. If not, just post it the day after if you can. No worries.

If you are going to sign up, it's now or never. Cut off is at midnight ET.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

4 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

2 trophies :)

I doubt i'll double it. I was torn between finishing Bioshock 2 DLC Protector Trials or starting a new game (Albedo) but my wish to complete Bioshock was greater in the end :P since i can only play an hour or two today on AC Chronicles there's not much i still add

Just finished Albedo, 2 hrs ish ago. Damn it was horrible. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, W571WE said:

Just finished Albedo, 2 hrs ish ago. Damn it was horrible. 

I know how the game is i played it once EU Version but thought about adding the NA Version today :) Biggest problem is the use of green for everything :( but that doesn't stop me from getting this easy Plat again. But some other day :D

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

Count me in as a volunteer trophy counter...

Also a contestant.

Unfortunately the event has already started. Knowing @Beyondthegrave07 he will thank you for counting, but won't count you in for the drawing or the trophies. The signing up has been up for three weeks now, which is plenty of time to sign up for.

Better luck next year.

• Like 1