National trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R2 - OVER

Beyondthegrave07

Would you like to participate?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 22nd 2018?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

4 minutes ago, Starrk_01 said:

Unfortunately the event has already started. Knowing @Beyondthegrave07 he will thank you for counting, but won't count you in for the drawing or the trophies. The signing up has been up for three weeks now, which is plenty of time to sign up for.

Better luck next year.

and why wont he count me as a contestant. I read his page throughly, there is nothing that states when I had to officially "reply" as counting towards my official entry. I believe it was as long as you take place in the poll, which i did. Just because i replied "6 hours in" doesn't mean I'm counted ouot.

I think that's more of @Beyondthegrave07's call.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dokkanexpert said:

and why wont he count me as a contestant. I read his page throughly, there is nothing that states when I had to officially "reply" as counting towards my official entry. I believe it was as long as you take place in the poll, which i did. Just because i replied "6 hours in" doesn't mean I'm counted ouot.

I think that's more of @Beyondthegrave07's call.

Read the FAQ. Literally the first question. Some people did the exact same thing last year and he had no remorse (didn't include them in the event). It will be the same for the guy who signed up 5 hours ago.

Again, sorry...maybe next year.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 8:00 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

How do I sign up and by when is the sign up deadline?

A: Vote in the poll. That's it! You must vote before the beginning of the event! (This is why we read the rules people! I don't know how many people posted "I'm in" last year, but did not vote in the poll. It's so easy... it's literally a click of a button.) If you are interested in helping me count trophies, vote yes in the second question. I won't judge you if you don't want to, but the more volunteers we have, the quicker the results!

ok, I didnt know I had to vote before 12am of a specific time zone to be counted, I bookmarked this page and though i had to vote TODAY to be counted. Had i seen a "vote before 09/22/2018 to be counted" than I would have voted myself in a week ago.

ohh well :(

40 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

ok, I didnt know I had to vote before 12am of a specific time zone to be counted, I bookmarked this page and though i had to vote TODAY to be counted. Had i seen a "vote before 09/22/2018 to be counted" than I would have voted myself in a week ago.

Sorry, I will look at the date of the poll and if it's before the midnight cut off I count them in the total. You are more than welcome to help me with the event counting at the end and earn trophies and post here. I'm not going to stop you from doing that! :P

I woke up a little early this morning to play Burnout Paradise. 11 trophies so far! I won't be able to get back online for a while, but I was glad to squeeze in some trophies.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

you dont need to look at the timestamp. The truth is I voted at 3:48am Pacific Time. But like I said, I thought we had to vote on 09/22 not Before 09/22 at 12am PDT. If I was in a different time zone im sure my entry would count.

Anyways, ya, I'm not gonna count trophies and help if i can't even be a part of it. That's just not fair. If words on that FAQ were a little more clearer than I would be earning trophies right now.

But like I said, "oh well". Next year, I'll make sure I vote on the day the post is made *weeks prior* instead of entering myself on the day the post says to enter in on. Doesn't make sense does it?

13 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

you dont need to look at the timestamp. The truth is I voted at 3:48am Pacific Time. But like I said, I thought we had to vote on 09/22 not Before 09/22 at 12am PDT. If I was in a different time zone im sure my entry would count.

Anyways, ya, I'm not gonna count trophies and help if i can't even be a part of it. That's just not fair. If words on that FAQ were a little more clearer than I would be earning trophies right now.

But like I said, "oh well". Next year, I'll make sure I vote on the day the post is made *weeks prior* instead of entering myself on the day the post says to enter in on. Doesn't make sense does it?

With the mouse clicks you used to bookmark the page to vote right at the death, you could have used them to actually vote in the poll... 

Anyway, I think I've earned 24 trophies so far. Played some games on my profile that were low compeletion so they popped relatively quickly! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dokkanexpert said:

Why didn't you ask beforehand if that was the case to avoid getting it wrong?

1 minute ago, Martain2 said:

Why didn't you ask beforehand if that was the case to avoid getting it wrong?

everyone can please stop quoting me -- it's not a big deal that I registered on the day of registration but can't participate.

So please stop quoting / alerting me. Thanks. Everyone else have fun. I'll just be here. Doing Nothing.

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm sorry everyone, I'm out of likes for the day! :( On the bright side, I got 4-5 more trophies in Burnout Paradise this morning so I'm up to 15 or 16. Gotta love it!

Great work on Burnout!  You are ahead of me but I'll catch up!

• Like 1

I'm at 30 something (didn't counted, nor finished..), got 1 on Fallout Shelter (was hopping for 2, but the Legendary Armor didn't unlock yet) + 22 on N.E.R.O. (plat only tomorrow, because of my fastest plat milestone) + some (10?) on BlazBlue Central Fiction.

Now time to move to Persona 4 Arena + Dirt 3 and after that I will either resume the clean up on Blazblue Central Fiction, get some Arcana specific trophies in Arcana Heart 3 LM (most should be quick) or go back to play Redout, since I'm close to some trophies there too..

Lets see if I can make it to 50 trophies today..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So, the event is from 12 AM to 11:59 PM US ET

If my local time is gmt+3, i can earn trophies from 7 AM on 22nd to 6:59 on 23rd? (my local timeframe)

My brain cells are fried :lol:

12 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Correct.

??? thanks!

burnout Paradise bikes is so much fun. I've been getting tons of trophies on that game! 32 as of this post. @PermaFox... You better start catching up! :P

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1