National trophy Hunting Day Community Event! R2 - OVER

Beyondthegrave07

Would you like to participate?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 22nd 2018?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies?

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

Done for the day.I stopped at 37 trophies, all from Heavy Rain (ps4).

My local time zone is gmt+3, so i think that i earned trophies from 4 am to 7 pm (event's time zone).

At least i found some motivation to do a lot in HR cause i was really bored when i started it in July (i earned 11 trophies then).These kind of games have 0 replay value and i had already plat it back on 2012.

I'll leave a link with the trophies sorted by date.It starts with Cat & Mouse and ends with Blunder.

Heavy Rain

Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

Well, I almost finished the entirety of PSABR today, so I'm up to 32 trophies earned for today. That's all I'm gonna do though, as it's getting awfully late over in Europe but that's still a lot more than I thought I would earn, so I'm pretty proud of my results. :) 

Overall: 32

Jak 2: 1

PSABR: 31

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

I appreciate the 30 people volunteering to count. Feel free to to confirm anyone's amount posted AFTER the end of the event. Quote the person and simply say "confirrmed" or tell them how many you count. I'll be the middle man for any disagreements (it happens, we're human, we make mistakes). Just remember to set your time to US ET (New York time) before counting. This saves me a lot of time

Remember though, that you don't simply take the first trophy and subtract from the last trophy for the day. You'll be short 1 trophy. For example, your count starts at #4,998 and the last trophy earned today was #5000. 5000-4998 = 2, but they actually earned 3 trophies... #4998, #4999, and 5000, so PLEASE keep this in mind when counting. I'll enter the amounts into my Excel once confirmed.

I may also tag a few people to count on Monday to finish up, so please be prepared!

Edit: currently at 57!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Does replying to the poll count as signing up? I'm happy to count the trophies after everything is said and done, just like I voted. I got 10 myself, and doubt I'll be getting anymore. Was lucky to have a boosting session today!

All you had to do was vote in the poll before the beginning of the event. You're good I believe... I thought I tagged you last night! xD

I've gotten about 38 today

Xcom 2: 5

King of fighters: 13

Sid meyer: 7

Heavy rain: 7

Burnout paradise: 1

Darksiders: 5

I would have gotten more but I ended up getting sick and chugging NyQuil. My girlfriend said it would make me sleepy but I wasn't having any of that yet an hour later I was curled up in bed. I have underestimated the power of NyQuil. I feel great now! Only problem is my Vita is dead and my girlfriend is making me watch Netflix with her because we have to do it together lol. I will try to get a few more before closing.

added 5 more trophies.

Another world: 4

Freedom wars: 1

so 43 I think total

Edited by shadowhood1111

39 minutes ago, shadowhood1111 said:

I've gotten about 38 today

Xcom 2: 5

King of fighters: 13

Sid meyer: 7

Heavy rain: 7

Burnout paradise: 1

Darksiders: 5

I would have gotten more but I ended up getting sick and chugging NyQuil. My girlfriend said it would make me sleepy but I wasn't having any of that yet an hour later I was curled up in bed. I have underestimated the power of NyQuil. I feel great now! Only problem is my Vita is dead and my girlfriend is making me watch Netflix with her because we have to do it together lol. I will try to get a few more before closing.

Nightquil made me sleep so well when I was sick about a year and a half ago. I almost slept through the alarm and missed work. Anyways, nice job!

I have over 60 now, just trying out a bunch of games lol!

• Like 2

I earned a whopping........wait for it.................wait for it...........

Spoiler

wait for it................

Spoiler

ONE TROPHY! 

So yeah, got sucked into Persona 5 today and couldn't pull myself away from it. As soon as I went to go earn some quick trophies the family decided it would be a good night to go out for dinner. Sorry everyone, I'll do better next year, I'm sure. Congrats to everyone to participated this round. Hopefully we can break last years record.

Edit: Oh wait......the time zone is actually my time zone...........well this is embarrassing. In that case, I'm up to 10. Will try to get a few more before the hour is up.

Edited by Kent
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kent said:

I earned a whopping........wait for it.................wait for it...........

Reveal hidden contents

wait for it................

Reveal hidden contents

ONE TROPHY! 

So yeah, got sucked into Persona 5 today and couldn't pull myself away from it. As soon as I went to go earn some quick trophies the family decided it would be a good night to go out for dinner. Sorry everyone, I'll do better next year, I'm sure. Congrats to everyone to participated this round. Hopefully we can break last years record.

The exact minimum total you need to enter the drawing! xD

1 minute ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I popped 30 today; a decent haul, I suppose. I won’t have a chance to do more before the event ends. 

Thanks for organizing it @Beyondthegrave07

My pleasure! Glad to see you could participate this year!

• Like 1

I'm still working on a few (I hope).. Will just see what I can get before the end.. It's been a really long day for me.. And I'm sure that this also is likely the day that I earned the most trophies on a single day! This was also a nice excuse to make me return to games that I had started and left behind and get a few more easy trophies in those, since the only new game that I did during this was N.E.R.O. that is also for my Spelling Bee Extend word attempt :)

Currently at 68 (I think). 

I will post a list later, if I don't forget.. 

• Like 1