Memorable quotes in video game history

Shahanshah1991

I nearly searched most of the forum and didn't find the topic.I think it was necessary.

It's simple. Post your favorite quotes here.(and don't forget to mention game's name )

I begin myself:

Never approach a bull from front , a horse from rear , or a fool from any direction (Call of Juarez : bound in blood)

Information learned is more valuable than information given (Assassin's Creed - Almualem to Altair)

Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair. You know that (Red Dead Redemption - John Marston to Abigail) 

اBig Boss :The Boss and I may have taken different paths but in the end, we were both trapped inside the same cage... "Liberty." ( MGS4 - Big Boss to Solid Snake)

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine.  (MGS4-Solid Snake Intro)
Edited by homer_snake
  • Like 1

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.” (Duke Nukem 3D) (actually, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in "They Live")

FK ! .... In The Coffee . (Deadly Premonition ) 

War ..... War Never Changes .... ( Fallout )

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 2

I must have about a million of these.

"Get the heck out of here you nerd!" -Bionic Commando (NES)

"A Winner Is You" - Pro Wrestling

"Oh my car!" (Final Fight aka "Oh my cah!")

"All your base are belong to us!" (Zero Wing)

"Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee." (Punch-Out)

"I FEEL ASLEEP" (Metal Gear)

"I hold your city captive & Ryan's girlfriend hostage." (River City Ransom - which, by the way, is one of the most awesome games of all time)

"HIDE PETER HIDE AWK! DO ME SO FAR, DO ME?"  (Star Tropics)

"A Slime draws near! Command?" (Dragon Warrior)

"Just a girl. Get out of here!" (Ninja Gaiden)

Oh man I could go on forever, and without leaving NES...

• Like 1

"I expected more of a challenge after all this time, Chris. How disappointing." (Wesker to Chris, Resident Evil 5)

"The mission objective takes priority over everything else. Holding to that principle is why I have never failed a mission." (HUNK to himself, Umbrella Chronicles)

"You want STARS? I'll give you STARS!" (Jill to Nemesis, Resident Evil 3)

"Every hero has a weakness." (Dante to Lucia, Devil May Cry 2)

"Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a little ignored." (Dante, Devil May Cry 4)

"I'll find him." (Alex Shepherd to Lillian Shepherd, Silent Hill: Homecoming)

"So how do you keep a secret from the Worlds Greatest Detective? Well, do you know? You stick it right up under him. Right under his long pointy nose, and wait." (Joker to Batman, Arkham City)  

Edited by BSAA_Operative
  • Like 1

[One of the BEST openings of a game, ever!)

Opening line of God of War, just as he steps off the cliff -

"The Gods of Olympus have abandoned me"

[One of the more comical openings ever]

Altered Beast, game is starting. As your character appears on the screen you hear a voice that speaks with a lisp say -

"Wise from your gwave" (Rise from your grave lol)

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 2

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him." - Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

"Requiescat in pace" - Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood & Revelations)