Speedrun

charlijaen

Hey! 

Today I did a speedrun of FIFA 18 on PS3, and it is totally possible to complete it in less than 6 hours. I'm posting it before someone wants to send a flag report before thinking it is achievable.

Well, this is how I did:

Two weeks before, I prepared the online FUT Draft final game. 

To boost this, I used a second PS3 with a other copy of the game and boosted round by round with different accounts until I got me and an alternate in the final game. 

I had to be very careful in order not to pop any trophies while in match, just score own goals with the alternate acc.

After I got set the final, I went to prepare career mode files, so I could save the time of creating the Manager and simming to the Community Shield final,

Another career with Real Madrid to buy a FC Barcelona player.

Also, I simmed a Women's World Cup to the final.

When I got all this ready, I begun with the draft final, then moved to friendly seasons for both FUT and normal, where I boosted the 50 goals in FUT after that I played Online seasons legit, just won 4 games (2 of the the rivals quit after I outscored them).

After this, I moved to the career stuff I had previously prepared, and finally the Women's World Cup.

Then, I had to get the FUT solo draft, and Challenge the TOTW. After, I went to win division title in FUT Seasons. I did not prepare these games before because the chance of popping a misc. trophy while playing is really high.

When I finished this, all I had to do was the perfect penalty shootout and the free kick outside of foot, which I got with 2 controllers in quick match.

And that's it, plus I took many pictures while playing, just in case they are needed.

• Like 3