PrimeTime101

MMX7 that bad?

7 posts in this topic

So through various news outlets, game reviews, and word of mouth...I have heard nothing but bad things about Mega Man X7.

From a trophy perspective is it that bad?

I've never played it, but I plan on trying it after I'm done with MMXC1.

Just want to know the PSNProfile's user thoughts!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by PrimeTime101

It’s bad but (in my and probably only my opinion) it’s fun-bad. I have a low tolerance for boring games so I’m not sure why it was enjoyable for me. The voice acting is god awful but some of the levels were enjoyable.

Yeah it's pretty bad. I didn't even bother getting the second part of the collection. X through 4 are the only ones I really care about.

It really is just god awful. The trophies aren't bad, but there really isn't anything this game does well. Voice acting, level design, movement, and the boss fights are just terrible. 

It killed the series for a while for me.  I remember buying it on launch too and was like...wut?  

Tornado Tonion...just no. 

Short answer: Yes.

I thought it will be not that bad. Maybe it will be like Megaman Legends, turns out, it's not. THAT SPACE FIELD stage - whyyyy??? I almost gave up with that one. Did I had fun? I dunno. I was just holding square button most of the time. I guess it made me like Axl. Lastly, thabk Goodness that there is an option for Japanese voice. Hard-boiled Zero? Pass.