Dig up a buried treasure

Eat nothing but dried kelp for three in-game days

Visit all ocean biomes

Spend a day underwater

Feed a dolphin fish to have it lead you to treasure

Place four Sea Pickles in a group

Use Riptide to give yourself a boost

Activate a Conduit

As i know XBOX One players got only beta version of Aquatic Update. It is not possible to get achievements yet. Am i wrong?

12 hours ago, G2F4U said:

Yes you can see the trophies on ps3 so far but not on ps4 or ps vita

Just checked it. I see trophies on ps3 and vita.  Only 6 trophies for ps3 and Vita.

One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four

Alternative Fuel

Moskstraumen

Castaway

Sleep with the Fishes

Echolocation

There are 12 trophies for Xbox One version https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Minecraft/achievements so i think ps4 playesr will get the same

was hoping trophy updates were done for this, especially for the older systems in the least since i thankfully don't have this on ps4. so there's really going to be more trophies for ps3 and vita? not that i plan on getting them but more unearned trophies is never fun. i did have a feeling it would happen eventually. 

20 minutes ago, maurjen said:

This is bullshit people already moved on to ps4 why the hassle on the old gen

I mean, for almost everyone it's just new content for them to play. Only a small minority of the already small group of trophy hunters will consider it a hassle.

I'm pretty sure this is the last content update for the old generation, though.

• Like 3

I find it funny how Mojang/4J/Micro$oft labled the Vita a “last-gen” console despite the fact that it is not at all a part of the 7th generation (the PS3/360/Wii era) and is actually apart of the 8th generation (this current gen). I can’t even tell if it was the Vita or the 3DS that became the first system to kickstart the ‘then new’ console genereation.

On 9/10/2018 at 3:20 AM, Skeptical69 said:

I find it funny how Mojang/4J/Micro$oft labled the Vita a “last-gen” console despite the fact that it is not at all a part of the 7th generation (the PS3/360/Wii era) and is actually apart of the 8th generation (this current gen). I can’t even tell if it was the Vita or the 3DS that became the first system to kickstart the ‘then new’ console genereation.

Pretty sure they labeled the Vita as a "Legacy" handheld (which is correct) and not last-gen as it is part of 8th gen system.

• Like 2

After 1.76, the PS4 release will still be getting DLC support and bug fixes but the PS3 and Vita versions won't be getting anything other than the occasional bug fix patch so it will be safe to sell your PS3 and Vita copies once you have all 94 trophies :). I doubt the PS4 version will be getting any more trophies for a good long while yet so if you need the Hard Drive space, it will be safe to uninstall it for a few months.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Is there anyone who is going to be building a trophy world for the final update?

No trophy world is needed for this DLC, because everything you need for all 6 trophies is within easy reach in the new Tutorial world :). It only took me 1.5-2hrs to get all 6 trophies after figuring out how to do them, with the bulk of that being taken up by the Castaway and Sleep with the Fishes trophies since you can't speed them up. I recommend doing "Moskstraumen" first, then the rest become an absolute joke to get.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3