Aquatic Update

IoIly

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

It is, and it will never stop getting updates for newer and newer consoles, the game still sells like crazy

i thought its popularity was dwindling, but i only got that idea because my siblings never talk me crazy about minecraft anymore, seems like the new thing is roblox.

On 9/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, BeautifulTorment said:

Is there anyone who is going to be building a trophy world for the final update?

On 9/11/2018 at 10:22 AM, HuntingFever said:

No trophy world is needed for this DLC, because everything you need for all 6 trophies is within easy reach in the new Tutorial world :). It only took me 1.5-2hrs to get all 6 trophies after figuring out how to do them, with the bulk of that being taken up by the Castaway and Sleep with the Fishes trophies since you can't speed them up. I recommend doing "Moskstraumen" first, then the rest become an absolute joke to get.

I got them all in an hour (well, 59 minutes to be exact). First trophy popped at 2:42 PM. Sixth trophy popped at 3:41 PM. Definitely six of the easier Minecraft trophies. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

DriveClub, DCUO and Rise of the Tomb Raider are the only 3 games to either reach or nearly reach, the trophy points limit. Minecraft still has a way to go before it hits the limit but I don't see Mojang adding that many more Trophies, before they decide to call it a day and focus on the trophyless DLCs.

Bedrock edition players got Aquatiac Update in two separate updates 6 trophies each. I hope we get other 6 trophies DLC 

50 minutes ago, IoIly said:

Bedrock edition players got Aquatiac Update in two separate updates 6 trophies each. I hope we get other 6 trophies DLC 

PS4 is still on the legacy console version of the game, bedrock edition is a major overhaul of minecraft and I don't know if we'll ever get bedrock since it has the cross-play built into it. I doubt there will be a phase 2 as this is the full version of the aquatic version the bedrock version received in just one full patch. Also semantics, but they have achievements, not trophies

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, IoIly said:

It's possible but considering how the PC version has several achievements we never got, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high of the missing Bedrock achievements coming our way anytime soon.

• 1 month later...

Hey, question about the Sleep with the Fishes trophy... I activated the Conduit and I left my dude underwater right next to it for a good 30-40 minutes (a full day supposedly takes 20). What am I doing wrong? I got every other trophy in the DLC 10 pack. The Conduit tutorial message top right isn't going away, is that affecting the trophy? Also the hunger meter isn't going down for some reason, unless the Conduit affects it as well.

EDIT: Never mind, just resurfaced and tried it over and go it, trophy initially must've glitched on me for some reason.

Edited by Bebop_Man

• 2 months later...

Anyone know if Minecraft on PS3 will get one more trophy/DLC pack? I was browsing this site and noted that PS4 got 6 new trophies for Minecraft. Those should be the final 6 in the Aquatic Pack (which would bring the grand total of MC trophies to 100) but I see nothing on PS3 yet.

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

Anyone know if Minecraft on PS3 will get one more trophy/DLC pack? I was browsing this site and noted that PS4 got 6 new trophies for Minecraft. Those should be the final 6 in the Aquatic Pack (which would bring the grand total of MC trophies to 100) but I see nothing on PS3 yet.

Just got an update, but no new trophies.

13 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Mojang confirmed months ago that the Aquatic update would be the last trophy update that the PS3 and Vita would be getting. plus they confirmed yesterday that the 1.83 update is the last patch at all for the legacy versions of the game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.