How is Hakoom still stacking regional games on his PSVita

Zanyverse

Hakoom has been unbanned from PsnProfiles and is back on the leaderboards.

I noticed something while looking at his trophy list. He is still stacking regional games from Europe, Japan, Asia, etc all on his US account.

Didn't Sony make this impossible by locking memory cards to specific accounts??

These are also new games like RootLetter, 36 Fragments of Midnight, Alteric, Midnight Deluxe, Tetra's Escape and many more.

How is he still doing this? Is he doing some big hackeroos or am i just dumb?

-Fox

3 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

I noticed something while looking at his trophy list. He is still stacking regional games from Europe, Japan, Asia, etc all on his US account.

These are also new games like RootLetter, 36 Fragments of Midnight, Alteric, Midnight Deluxe, Tetra's Escape and many more.

-Fox

Here you go

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

I would highly encourage against it. Glitches may happen, and you may end up with an incomplete list of the trophies, essentially earning trophies out of order or even the platinum before other trophies.

Are there any examples of this actually happening? My understanding was that the trophies are earned legit with legit time stamps, but those stamps are transferred to your main profile when you sync the trophy data. This isn't a save file transfer, this is waiting to sync the trophies until you have completed the game.

Accordingly, I am not sure how this would be any different than playing your Vita offline - lets say on a plane for example - then syncing your trophies once you have internet connection again.

Again, I haven't done this yet, but probably will down the road as I have a number of Vita cross buy games from other regions that I already own, so I might as well play them. I'm aware it is a subject that is controversial, but if I understand the process properly, I don't see why, other than fear mongering, anything should go wrong and look improper on your profile?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Are there any examples of this actually happening? My understanding was that the trophies are earned legit with legit time stamps, but those stamps are transferred to your main profile when you sync the trophy data. This isn't a save file transfer, this is waiting to sync the trophies until you have completed the game.

Accordingly, I am not sure how this would be any different than playing your Vita offline - lets say on a plane for example - then syncing your trophies once you have internet connection again.

Again, I haven't done this yet, but probably will down the road as I have a number of Vita cross buy games from other regions that I already own, so I might as well play them. I'm aware it is a subject that is controversial, but if I understand the process properly, I don't see why, other than fear mongering, anything should go wrong and look improper on your profile?

I'm pretty sure I've heard that you have to re-do this whole process every time you turn off your vita then turn it back on, so if that's the case it could also result in games not syncing as they appeared in offline mode. I've never used it and don't intend to, but if anything negative can happen then it's worth telling people if it can stop them from being flagged. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i dont know why its just hakoom which is stacking them but the rest of the trophy hunters also stacking them if u check lol

anyways to answer your question there is a legit trick to put another account on your vita and play normaly

i have even made a video of it

i hope this clears your question :)

not true mmde

the method i use is 100% safe

the other method mentioned on forum has the glitch and out of order issue 

other method ( play on alt acc sync on main)

new method ( play on YOUR acc and sync on your acc) 

this method is an upgrade over the other method which is 100% safe

i even fucked up once and i still got every trophy normaly 

27 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

As someone who looks at the reports, I can definitely say people have been flagged for it. Even an account on the upper half of the first page of the world leaderboard.

Edited by MMDE

The thing is: this exploit syncs the trophies that are not sync'd, so if you use the method where you play the game on the alt accound and sync on your main, you have to make sure there are no trophies in that game already sync'd. If that happens, you will sync every other trophy to your account, including the platinum, but not the ones that were already sync'd.

Then it will look really fucked up, like this:

PKN2Y79.png

I've been doing it carefully for some time and had no problems at all.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, MMDE said:

As someone who looks at the reports, I can definitely say people have been flagged for it. Even an account on the upper half of the first page of the world leaderboard.

thats because they used the old method which makes you sync trophies from the alt account like lucas explained

my method you play on your acc and not the alt

i wouldnt risk my Hakoom acc if i knew it was risky lol ;)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Pretty sure that was busdriver1205 from belgium?

Ha ha ha. Wrong guess. Bus quit trophy hunting 2 years ago. The top 50 is a fella from Japan with 5K games played.  I do too the vita thing and I use Hakooms methos (well he tough me lol)

Edited by skroq

10 minutes ago, skroq said:

Ha ha ha. Wrong guess. Bus quit trophy hunting 2 years ago. The top 50 is a fella from Japan with 5K games played.  I do too the vita thing and I use Hakooms methos (well he tough me lol)

5583 to be exact :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

-Fox

I see no issue with people being able to play their bought digital games, regardless of region. It's not the gamer's fault that Sony stupidly doesn't allow multiple users, even worse when some vita games are cross-buy with their PS4 counterparts. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I see no issue with people being able to play their bought digital games, regardless of region. It's not the gamer's fault that Sony stupidly doesn't allow multiple users, even worse when some vita games are cross-buy with their PS4 counterparts. 

He wasn't saying that it was wrong? He was asking how he was doing it.

4 hours ago, LLegend_Fox said:

-Fox

Root Letter can be bought physically.

Check this topic!

And check this post too, is a second method to play the game direclty from your main account, I got the Need for Speed: Most Wanted Platinum with this method:

On 23/4/2018 at 11:53 AM, Abysm_Nucleus said:

NEED MORE TESTING

Here is the method I have discovered. I believe that is the most accurate one for someone looking for the safest way; 

1-Completely format your VITA

2-Set up your VITA using your ALT ACCOUNT(the account that has the game you want to play with your main)

3-Watch the crap intro and head to the e-mail app so long as you reach the main menu add the e-mail that you sent the hidden reg app to using the website http://vitatricks.tk/signup.html

3*Download the game you want to synch to your main account.

4-HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND. Run the game and go back to main menu immediately. So that game won't have a chance to load its trophies. DON'T close it. And also don't earn any trophy from it. 

5-After leaving the game running on background, head to e-mail app again. Run the hidden reg app thingy. Just like midgetstrawdog mentioned in OP wait for some time until you get the log-in screen. When you get the log-in screen log in to your main account.

6-Start Settings on main menu, tap PSN Settings and do quick log in, log out.

7-From now on enjoy the game, earn trophies and synch them however you desire. 

So my discovery is leave the game running on background. And It is also pretty quick. The annoying part is to deactivating WIFI while trying to get log-in screen from e-mail.

Games tested;

Midnight Deluxe AS

Edited by Sheitancito
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hakoom said:

7 hours ago, Hakoom said:

my method you play on your acc and not the alt

i wouldnt risk my Hakoom acc if i knew it was risky lol ;)

I wouldn't call this method safe. It is risky as long as Sony has made no official statement on this matter. Theoretically they could ban your account at any time for using this method.

8 hours ago, Hakoom said:

i dont know why its just hakoom which is stacking them but the rest of the trophy hunters also stacking them if u check lol

anyways to answer your question there is a legit trick to put another account on your vita and play normaly

i have even made a video of it

i hope this clears your question :)

not true mmde

This is all true. I used your method for a couple vita games and the trophies popped with no timestamp issues. Plan on doing is some more for other accounts as well :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hakoom said:

the risk iam talking about is time stamp and out of order issues..

about sony banning they can ban me for having an american account too btw.. since iam not american so iam playing for 10 years alone at risk...

sony knows all about me and so far they havent banned me because they arent too strict with these types of matters since its not hacking the vita nor am i stealing the games... iam actualy buying them and playing them

and if they decide to roll out bans then goodbye to the top 100 lol

Sony doesn't give a crap about Vita (in terms of bans, not games), so you could pretty much do anything to your console and not risk ban from them. In the end, it was a stupid decision to have Vitas be one user only, especially if the person has siblings. 

• Like 2