How is Hakoom still stacking regional games on his PSVita

Zanyverse

Tried it and keep failing! :( Weird is I’m was on ALT account and PSN Store download list were showing up games from my main account?! It’s wrong way around! So I thought I should test it by play game from main account on ALT account but it keeps saying error to download game. It soooooo difficult! 

7 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

Tried it and keep failing! :( Weird is I’m was on ALT account and PSN Store download list were showing up games from my main account?! It’s wrong way around! So I thought I should test it by play game from main account on ALT account but it keeps saying error to download game. It soooooo difficult! 

Good job necroing a thread with hakoom's name on it.   This never ends well.

On 3.09.2018 at 3:58 PM, LLegend_Fox said:

Hakoom has been unbanned from PsnProfiles and is back on the leaderboards.

I noticed something while looking at his trophy list. He is still stacking regional games from Europe, Japan, Asia, etc all on his US account.

Didn't Sony make this impossible by locking memory cards to specific accounts??

These are also new games like RootLetter, 36 Fragments of Midnight, Alteric, Midnight Deluxe, Tetra's Escape and many more.

How is he still doing this? Is he doing some big hackeroos or am i just dumb?

-Fox

idk, ask him ?

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/4/2018 at 0:11 PM, Hakoom said:

the risk iam talking about is time stamp and out of order issues..

about sony banning they can ban me for having an american account too btw.. since iam not american so iam playing for 10 years alone at risk...

sony knows all about me and so far they havent banned me because they arent too strict with these types of matters since its not hacking the vita nor am i stealing the games... iam actualy buying them and playing them

and if they decide to roll out bans then goodbye to the top 100 lol

even if you do hack the shit out of the console and pirate all the games, you still wouldnt get banned.. sony never bans psvita's.. they only ever banned ppl on the PS3. which was generally for cheating in multiplayer not really for hacking your console in general, sure there offical stance is "u hack we ban" but they never acturally do this . .

On 9/4/2018 at 11:40 AM, BigBossImBeamer said:

I wouldn't call this method safe. It is risky as long as Sony has made no official statement on this matter. Theoretically they could ban your account at any time for using this method.

This probably wont happen given how sony doesnt ban over this sorta thing like ever. if they really cared about it they'd just push a firmware update changing the sceAppMgrLaunchAppByUri flags from 0x2000 to 0x1000 on the ical viewer which would restrict it to just mailto: and http:- but they havent even done that.

however technically simply having multiple PSN's is breaking the terms of service, heck  selling games on the used market is against the terms.. not that they ever enforce it.. i acturally bothered to read them lol

On 9/4/2018 at 3:10 AM, Hakoom said:

i dont know why its just hakoom which is stacking them but the rest of the trophy hunters also stacking them if u check lol

anyways to answer your question there is a legit trick to put another account on your vita and play normaly

i have even made a video of it

i hope this clears your question :)

not true mmde

the method i use is 100% safe

the other method mentioned on forum has the glitch and out of order issue 

other method ( play on alt acc sync on main)

new method ( play on YOUR acc and sync on your acc) 

this method is an upgrade over the other method which is 100% safe

i even fucked up once and i still got every trophy normaly 

at first i was like "wait how? that wouldnt work because npdrm" then i saw your just taking advantage of the same premis as my "npdrm hack" i found years ago, where npdrm is only checked at startup (except for on pspemu conent) so just start the game. switch to another account after npdrm passes. 

still dont get why you insist on fully resetting the console though- ;) .. please the whole point of me trying to find a better account switch was so you didnt have to reset ur console all the time . . . (also for npdrm loose bind content like the trails of cold steel demo and the US Exclusive netflix app)

Edited by EareosMineCraft

On 9/18/2019 at 7:21 PM, EareosMineCraft said:

even if you do hack the shit out of the console and pirate all the games, you still wouldnt get banned.. sony never bans psvita's.. they only ever banned ppl on the PS3. which was generally for cheating in multiplayer not really for hacking your console in general, sure there offical stance is "u hack we ban" but they never acturally do this . .

This probably wont happen given how sony doesnt ban over this sorta thing like ever. if they really cared about it they'd just push a firmware update changing the sceAppMgrLaunchAppByUri flags from 0x2000 to 0x1000 on the ical viewer which would restrict it to just mailto: and http:- but they havent even done that.

however technically simply having multiple PSN's is breaking the terms of service, heck  selling games on the used market is against the terms.. not that they ever enforce it.. i acturally bothered to read them lol

at first i was like "wait how? that wouldnt work because npdrm" then i saw your just taking advantage of the same premis as my "npdrm hack" i found years ago, where npdrm is only checked at startup (except for on pspemu conent) so just start the game. switch to another account after npdrm passes. 

still dont get why you insist on fully resetting the console though- ;) .. please the whole point of me trying to find a better account switch was so you didnt have to reset ur console all the time . . . (also for npdrm loose bind content like the trails of cold steel demo and the US Exclusive netflix app)

there is a difference when an expert tries doing things like this and a beginner does it...

the beginner will always take the safest and longest path so no fuck ups happen ;p

i wana be safe and i only reset when iam done with the acc ofc.. not after every game

• Like 1

i got a question, do you guys have to buy the same game for each region and system when you do all this? i got tons of free vita games i saved over the years so one day i would like to get a vita and i could pop a few free games im guessing. but i often rebuy a game on ps4 that i already platinumed on ps3 just because i like the game so much i can replay it. i do have accounts in other countries but i only bought one game once in another country and that was only because the mp was dead and i needed to fill a lobby and my disc wasnt compatible with digital so i ended up buying 2 digitals and a disc. it would be nice to fast pop trophies in other areas, but i dont want to spend a bunch of money to basically just pop a platinum. i already spend alot of money as it is on american games. (luckily im drug free with no wife or kids so i can afford buying games in the first place lol)