100% Walkthrough

IBadDriverI

5 hours ago, SkyMason said:

Great walkthrough dude, been trying to get through most of it on my own, but your video is making this as painless as possible!

you're welcome

the hardest part was definitely the against the clock mode i found it hard to aim (for the bonus items) with the controller

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for this walkthrough!  I just used it for both the PS4 and PS3 versions of the game.

One thing I want to add, is you skipped Against the Clock level 8, I did not.  I couldn't get a Gold on level 4 and 6 like you did (all the rest were the same), so I needed 2 more medals.  Level 8 was really easy to get 2 medals on.  I don't have a video to show, but basically from the start jump on the platforms in front of you, when you go around the corner raise the red bar on the ground at least twice to catch the ceiling, run through the blue bonus and take your time jumping across the pillars in the next room.  This saves a TON of time.  The rest of the level is more of less straight forward.  I got Silver, but I was less than a second from Gold and only needed 2 medals anyway.  So keep this in mind if you can't get the exact medals the OP did.  Level 8 is one of the easiest levels in the Against the Clock mode.

Other than that, thanks again BadDriver, your vid made this game very easy once I got to the harder parts about halfway through, and the first secret room was a lifesaver!

• Like 1