Hello!

ChasingEXP

I was thinking of saying that I'm new here, but that would be a lie. I had a couple of other PS accounts that I've used on here, but I've made a new account because of PlayStation Rewards.

I mostly play on PC, but I'm thinking of staying on PlayStation for a while. Recently my internet provider AT$T (aka AT&T) has decided to introduce data caps for consumers in my state, so I can't be downloading too much (Steam games are all downloads).

Luckily there are plenty of great games on PlayStation and this community is great, so it's not that bad of a situation.

To close this out, I just want to say that I can't wait to get involved in this community once again.

Happy hunting! ?

• Like 2

Hai! Welcome to the site :)

Sorry to hear about the data caps on your internet connection, those definitely suck. Hope you have a good time on the forums and that you enjoy your time around here while trophy hunting.

See you around ;)

ATT had data caps for a long time! You are lucky if your state just started. Lol. Besides the cap is pretty ridiculously high still. Its like what 1TB? for just a gamer that shouldn't be such a problem, at least for me being a heavy downloader with PC/console gaming life I got close but never really over when I had ATT. But I think you could always pay a few bucks more for a huge data cap increase, at least in Ca.

Anyways Welcome aboard the forums!?