Lord Shaxx Glitch

xxdmcgee2288xx

Anyone else having trouble unlocking “A Call to Arms,” or having issues with obtaining Glory from the Crucible? Can not activate the quest or obtain glory at all.. don’t know if my Titan is glitched or what.. I’ve been playing nothing but the crucible for the last couple days (mornings) and I’ve invested 6 hours or so into it.. this is after doing my 2 casual and 2 competitive crucible matches and talking to Shaxx.. milestones don’t show “A Call to Arms,” And I’ve watched videos of Xbox and steam players saying that they had to progress all the way to end of the campaign to activate or complete this quest but I’ve never seen any issues or anything with the PSN trophy.. help me, please

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Anyone else having trouble unlocking “A Call to Arms,” or having issues with obtaining Glory from the Crucible? Can not activate the quest or obtain glory at all.. don’t know if my Titan is glitched or what.. I’ve been playing nothing but the crucible for the last couple days (mornings) and I’ve invested 6 hours or so into it.. this is after doing my 2 casual and 2 competitive crucible matches and talking to Shaxx.. milestones don’t show “A Call to Arms,” And I’ve watched videos of Xbox and steam players saying that they had to progress all the way to end of the campaign to activate or complete this quest but I’ve never seen any issues or anything with the PSN trophy.. help me, please

I'm pretty sure it is bugged or changed for Forsaken. I haven't been able to unlock the quest at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm pretty sure it is bugged or changed for Forsaken. I haven't been able to unlock the quest at all.

Gave you a like for your name.. lol.. sephiroth is the Chuck Norris of video game characters.. no, but seriously, thanks for the speedy reply..

14 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

The game is transitioning to the new expansion so some things are disabled or not working due to things being disabled. Should be fixed when the expansion fully launches till tomorrow.

Thanks for the insight, pal. Relieved to hear this! Lost a little sleep yesterday due to this and I work graveyard (3rd) shift.. so, yeah, 12.5 hours a shift, four days straight, sleep is a very precious commodity..

5 hours ago, yonikunda666 said:

Hopefully the trophies will pop for things that have been completed such as the Flashpoint and we don't have to do it again.

Challenges are most likely now the Daily/Weeklies so you'll be doing Flashpoints for awhile now unless you got lucky enough to play and get the credit in the old challenge system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OrigamiBomber said:

Yeah that's probably what it is. So 1 daily and I think 4 weeklies. That's 11 a week so it would take close to 3 weeks for someone to get it. I'm still working on it so if I end up getting it in 2 weeks, it'll end up being true

The bad part is that dailies arn't actually dailies. They're on a rolling reset of 4 days. You get 4 days to get the daily done and then it'll reset whether you've done it or not. So it would be: 2-4 dailies [depending on reset day] (Heroic Adventure and PvP) and 5 weeklies (Nightfall, 5 PvP Games, Flashpoint, Clan, and Strike) a week. 

Real question is do your Weeklies and challenges from other characters count? I'm not familiar with how the old challenge system worked.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 3:31 PM, Yadilie said:

The bad part is that dailies arn't actually dailies. They're on a rolling reset of 4 days. You get 4 days to get the daily done and then it'll reset whether you've done it or not. So it would be: 2-4 dailies [depending on reset day] (Heroic Adventure and PvP) and 5 weeklies (Nightfall, 5 PvP Games, Flashpoint, Clan, and Strike) a week. 

Real question is do your Weeklies and challenges from other characters count? I'm not familiar with how the old challenge system worked.

The old challenge system did count across multiple characters, but that was pretty much irrelevant as old challenges were simple to do and reset daily.

For the new daily challenges, there's also a strike one. As well as Gambit if you own Forsaken.

For the new weekly challenges, there are also ones from Ikora Rey for completing 20 bounties and the Vanguard for completing three heroic story missions. As well as Gambit if you own Forsaken.

According to a poster on PST who just earned Challenges Accepted last night, challenges are tallied across all three characters. It appears that if you have the time to play on all three characters, you can get Challenge Accepted in a week.

On 9/14/2018 at 10:44 AM, Alindawyl said:

The old challenge system did count across multiple characters, but that was pretty much irrelevant as old challenges were simple to do and reset daily.

For the new daily challenges, there's also a strike one. As well as Gambit if you own Forsaken.

For the new weekly challenges, there are also ones from Ikora Rey for completing 20 bounties and the Vanguard for completing three heroic story missions. As well as Gambit if you own Forsaken.

According to a poster on PST who just earned Challenges Accepted last night, challenges are tallied across all three characters. It appears that if you have the time to play on all three characters, you can get Challenge Accepted in a week.

Yeah I earned it. It was unexpected, too.. I think I did right around the same time I did a nightfall strike with my clan mates.. challenge trophy isn’t glitched but apparently according to multiple sources flashpoints are on Nessus until weekly refresher happens (Tuesday, IIRC).. I wonder if doing this flashpoint awards the trophy..

be prepared to grind if you want plat.. I’m pretty sure leviathan on prestige you’re gonna want to be around a gear level of 540~550.. it’s gonna be brutal.. leviathan on normal is tough enough and coordination through communication is absolutely essential.. 

12 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

be prepared to grind if you want plat.. I’m pretty sure leviathan on prestige you’re gonna want to be around a gear level of 540~550.. it’s gonna be brutal.. leviathan on normal is tough enough and coordination through communication is absolutely essential.. 

Prestige Leviathan only has a recommended power of 300. You don't have to own any DLC to be high enough to do it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...