Battlefield 1 season pass FREE

Extratenzy

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

all DLCs will be there to keep forever :P 

Well damn! I've been avoiding this game every time I see it on sale but maybe I suppose now is the time to give it a chance. Was never excited for a BF game tbh ( I know you love the series :P) but this one is the one I'll be trying if I ever wanted to dip my feet again after the fiasco that was BFBC2 ( hate me all you want!).

9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

I think it's only for actual owners of the game, unlike the old DLC. Otherwise it would be too good to be true.

just checked and yeah it needs actual owners of the game. still giving away a season pass for free is a damn good deal for anyone who still hasn't got it.

anyway it's edited, thanks!

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up SniperEliteDido ???

I'm missing the 1st DLC so this will help me out getting that 100% trophy completion I've been working on!

Also, this game is awesome. I'm not much into competitive multiplayer, but I'll spend hours playing this one. And it gets really cheap during sales. Everyone should play it.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

Just got the Premium Pass for free on the portuguese PS Store. ?

Strangely, I checked both the UK and US stores and it still shows up at full price there. But I'm sure everyone will be able to grab it free of charge in a few hours.

Keep an eye out for the freebie y'all!

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

On 05/09/2018 at 0:57 AM, SniperEliteDido said:

Battlefield 1's premium pass will be free on all platforms starting 11th of September till the 18th for base game owners ONLY!

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-04-battlefield-1-is-having-a-premium-pass-giveaway-next-week

all you gotta do is add it to downloads and when downloading it all DLCs will appear as free in the PS store aswell as some extras that come with it.

Happy hunting, everyone! :) 

I too got the premium pass while not owning the game. I did own a couple of the DLC already. That might be all it looks for, you owning some part of the game already. 

I suggest everyone look, regardless of owning the game or not. 

23 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

The Premium Pass does NOT require to own the game, just got it despite already having the free addons released months ago.

EDIT: it's only on PS4 (maybe XB1, too?), it's not possible to get it on PC.