How to Unlock All VR Missions (All NPC Locations)

Hey guys, it’s rubhen here with a video for Naruto to Boruto; Shinobi Striker. This is a small video guide on how to unlock all the VR missions in this game.

You will complete the first few training missions and a couple Rank D missions at the beginning which are given to you automatically as you progress the start. Once people automatically stop talking to you and stop giving missions, well at this point you will have to find NPCs in the game and talk to them to initiate the story VR missions. Once you beat these VR missions that are given to you by the NPCs, you will have to come back to talk to them at which point they might give you another one or a new NPC will spawn on the map for you to find and talk to get a new mission. Once you finish all the missions that the NPCs give you, Naruto Uzumaki himself will give you your final story VR mission. After you complete that and see the ending, all other VR missions will automatically be unlocked for you to use at your leisure.

To make life easier for you guys I will list the NPCs in order and what missions they give you. Also I need to mention that the game can sometimes glitch and not spawn the NPC you need to talk to. If that is the case just quit to the game’s main menu and reload the save to spawn them.

Note: it also needs to be mentioned that the final A & S Rank mission can only be unlocked after you complete all the other missions. i forgot to mention it in the video.

Timeline:

1) NPC: Sakura Uchiha | Mission: Bell-Stealing Exercise - 1:22
2) NPC: Sakura Uchiha | Mission: Protect the Village Gate! - 1:31
3) NPC: Rock Lee | Mission: Free Practice of Passionate Youth - 1:40
4) NPC: Rock Lee | Mission: Steal the Forbidden Scrolls - 1:55
5) NPC: Gaara | Mission: Gamabunta in Peril - 2:02
6) NPC: Boruto Uzumaki | Mission: Destruction of the Leaf - 2:15
7) NPC: Boruto Uzumaki | Mission: Protect the Village Gate! - 2:30
8) NPC: Shikamaru Nara | Mission: A Tense Pursuit - 2:40
9) NPC: Choji Akimichi | Mission: Welcome to My Art Exhibit - 2:56
10) NPC: Choji Akimichi | MIssion: The White Army's Assault - 3:11
11) NPC: Sai | Mission: Hidden Leaf Forest Night Terrors - 3:16
12) NPC: Sai | Mission: Run! Choji Express - 3:28
13) NPC: Mitsuki | Mission: Storming the Akatsuki Fortress - 3:34
14) NPC: Tenten | Mission: The inescapable Water Prison - 3:46
15) NPC: Tenten | Mission: Team 7 Battle - 3:56
16) NPC: Hinata Uzumaki | Mission: Byakugan - 4:01
17) NPC: Hinata Uzumaki | Mission: Akatsuki Battle - 4:13
18) NPC: Sarada Uchiha | Mission: Checka-Checka-Check It Out! - 4:18
19) NPC: Sarada Uchiha | Mission: Kurama Battle - 4:30
20) NPC: Sasuke Uchiha | Mission: Uchiha Power - 4:37
21) NPC: Naruto Uzumaki | Mission: It's Training Time - 4:47

Hope this was helpful to you guys!

Cheers

Edited by rubhen925

On 4.9.2018 at 8:25 PM, rubhen925 said:

Once you finish all the missions that the NPCs give you, Naruto Uzumaki himself will give you your final story VR mission. After you complete that and see the ending, all other VR missions will automatically be unlocked for you to use at your leisure.

Actually, after completing it, there will still be one locked A-rank and one locked S-rank mission.

These will be unlocked after you become jonin and in order to become jonin, you have to beat all other missions. Prepare for some really hard challenges, like the A rank and S rank gate guard missions, B rank shukaku showdown or B rank susanoo showdown.

The last two missions, you will unlock, are the ultimate showdowns. Both missions are a mix out of everything, like you get waves of smaller enemies at you, while also character bosses and big bosses appear one after another. The A rank one isn't so bad, especially when you managed to beat the harder missions before, but the S rank one is the hardest mission in the game and requires preparation, concentration and a good amount of luck.

Edited by Narutofreak1412

2 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

Actually, after completing it, there will still be one locked A-rank and one locked S-rank mission.

These will be unlocked after you become jonin and in order to become jonin, you have to beat all other missions. Prepare for some really hard challenges, like the A rank and S rank gate guard missions, B rank shukaku endfight or B rank susanoo endfight.

The last two missions, you will unlock, are the ultimate endfights. Both missions are a mix out of everything, like you get waves of smaller enemies at you, while also character bosses and big bosses appear one after another. The A rank one isn't so bad, especially when you managed to beat the harder missions before, but the S rank one is the hardest mission in the game and requires preparation, concentration and a good amount of luck.

Will you become Hokage rank after beating all Missions? I am still working on mines. 

34 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Will you become Hokage rank after beating all Missions? I am still working on mines. 

I think finishing all the VR missions are not required for the platinum

you need to get all characters and specific trophy from specific VR mission am i right ?!

but if i right become Hokage rank will be nice if its true 

7 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

I think finishing all the VR missions are not required for the platinum

you need to get all characters and specific trophy from specific VR mission am i right ?!

but if i right become Hokage rank will be nice if its true 

Oh never mind I haven't seen the trophy for completing all VR missions my bad ?

Edited by dark69knight

7 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

These will be unlocked after you become jonin and in order to become jonin, you have to beat all other missions. Prepare for some really hard challenges, like the A rank and S rank gate guard missions, B rank shukaku endfight or B rank susanoo endfight.

The last two missions, you will unlock, are the ultimate endfights. Both missions are a mix out of everything, like you get waves of smaller enemies at you, while also character bosses and big bosses appear one after another. The A rank one isn't so bad, especially when you managed to beat the harder missions before, but the S rank one is the hardest mission in the game and requires preparation, concentration and a good amount of luck.

Well oops i guess i will have to change that. My bad. Thanks for the info!

12 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I don't know, I tried a couple of times, but so far I didn't manage to clear the last S rank ultimate deathmatch mission. But I want to keep trying and I'll let you know once I beat it.

3 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

I'm still grinding as many Flag Battles as I can before it goes away or something like Combat Battles did. 

I'm at around 80 base wins, 5 flag wins and 20 combat wins and I will continue to do quick matches until I got 100 base wins and hopefully around 20 flag wins aswell by that time.

Then I will take a break from the game and wait until either only flag battles, only combat battles or both are available at quickmatch. I don't want to burn myself out too soon.

The missions get stupid hard for no reason. Too much health pools, too high defense, bosses shoot through walls and floors etc. Started getting hard on Mission B for me. I do them online with randoms. 

Edit: Missions can get harder with more people. The Steal the Bells B rank mission is best done solo. With Attack type that can juggle enemies. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Haha, yeah, I warned you :P 

Health, and sometimes damage too, scale with the amount of people. Also, in some missions where will be way more adds/clones when doing it co-op. So, some missions are best doing with others while other missions are best doing solo.

Took me multiple days and many tries to clear all missions and after that, the first thing I did was backing up my save, because no way I'm gonna do this ever again xD

I uploaded some of the hardest missions on youtube, maybe it will help some people. But remember that I'm not a pro player, I get hit and die a lot xD

And for Ultimate Showdown S Rank, I could only record half of the mission, because that one takes nearly half a hour and PS4 can only record 15 minutes, but I ran with a really chill streamer from youtube, who recorded his run before, and we had a similar run (me, him + two randoms, 10+ minutes on the timer at the start of shukaku, 9+ minutes timer at the start of susanoo), so I'll instead share his initial recording of it (mission starts at 5:17 and ends at 29:30):