Game that comes out in fall/winter 2018 you are most excited for? (Plat cast Topic)

ChernobylNinja

Hey guys, as a few of you know @Bushido7745785 and I have a podcast, "Plat Cast" and every week we ask the community here at psnprofiles one of our topics of discussion and that topics this week is:

"Since Labor has come and gone and summer is unofficially over, what game are you most excited for in the last two quarters of 2018?"  

We are doing things a little bit different this episode and i will be tallying up the results for a listener top five this week!

Edited by ChernobylNinja
  • Like 3

Smash Bros (obviously), even though I don't even own a switch. I feel like this game will make me cave and buy a Switch.

Another game is Creed: Rise to Glory for the PlayStation VR. I've wanted a good boxing simulator on VR, and this game looks right up my alley! You get the training and you get to relive all of Creed's boxing matches. I also like how it's supposed to measure the strength and hand speed of your punches by how you swing the controllers which is pretty neat that more effort = more damage on the opponent.

I for my part will keep an eye open for Anthem this upcoming February. I am curious about how the game will end up.

Spoiler

- Also here is a link for those like me that did not know what upcoming game is coming.

Also also: 

• Fall 2018 ? = September 22, 2018 to December 21, 2018

• Winter 2018 ❄️ = December 21, 2018 to March 20, 2019

There are 2 games that I'm really looking forward to this autumn/winter.

1. Fallout 76
  2. Hitman 2

Big fan of the Fallout universe, so am interested to see how an online version will play.  Am keen to hear more about this before purchasing and may wait a month or so after release to pick it up.

Hitman, on the other hand, is a game that I'm playing right now (the 2016 reboot) and am loving every second of it.  The fact that Hitman 2 is coming out soon, plus the fact that they will be releasing all the remastered season 1 content alongside it as well & it won't be episodic, has got me VERY excited.  

I suppose the only other game would be Red Dead Redemption 2, but am happy to wait for that.  Can't play everything & my backlog is far too big anyway.

• 2 weeks later...