Underrated

Fubuki

This perhaps one of the most underrated games I've ever seen. There's barely anybody playing and its so much fun. Since its almost 5 years old and still holds up to this day proves this game needs to be free for PS + and get more people into this game. Killzone 2 and 3 are dead now. This is all what we have left of Killzone. Anybody agree or disagree? If so, Why?

Edit: Im talking about MP not SP

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 3

A new Killzone would be great. I think the last one looked amazing. I didnt get into it though. Hopefully it builds on the/a character single player experience more.

23 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's definitely the weakest killzone game single player wise. Never played the multiplayer so no opinion on that

I definitely recommend it. Hopefully you find a lobby. I was in one earlier today but not too many people were playing.

32 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

No desire to play the multiplayer

You can boost the multiplayer trophies in  offline warzones.

2 hours ago, The Titan said:

This perhaps one of the most underrated games I've ever seen. There's barely anybody playing and its so much fun. Since its almost 5 years old and still holds up to this day proves this game needs to be free for PS + and get more people into this game. Killzone 2 and 3 are dead now. This is all what we have left of Killzone. Anybody agree or disagree? If so, Why?

There are games that have a better a single player than Killzone shadow fall,the story wasn't the best.However the graphics are great and gameplay is ok.

2 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

You can boost the multiplayer trophies in  offline warzones.

There are games that have a better a single player than Killzone shadow fall,the story wasn't the best.However the graphics are great and gameplay is ok.

I wasn't referring to singleplayer. Its story is ok. I'm talking about online. Thats what makes the game underrated.

Being the big Killzone fan that I am I thought Shadow Fall was good. It was no on par with 2 and 3. I think the Killzone universe is big enough that they could continue the series. I would be more interested to see a game take place after the events of 3. Then again I wouldn't mind playing as Echo ( I think that was her name)

Shadowfall striped away a lot of things I loved about 2 and 3. Especially the big shoot out segments. As was mentioned above it didn't seem as brutal as others. 

The MP was about the same for me as the others. I can only play MP in games for so long. 

I think some of you are missing the point here. I know single player is weak but ignoring the single player, the game is an underrated MP gem. Yah campaign is weak but the Mp makes up for it.

1 hour ago, gamesfourever said:

i didnt like this game at all to be honest. Just another casual fps shooter with a random weird unfollowable storyline and forgetable characters.

Whats your opinion on online?

31 minutes ago, The Titan said:

I think some of you are missing the point here. I know single player is weak but ignoring the single player, the game is an underrated MP gem. Yah campaign is weak but the Mp makes up for it.

Might want to edit the title to something like underrated mp so people don't get confused

This was my first PS4 game and my PS4 plat and at that time there were rumours of people being hit with the ban hammer for boosting so I did all the online trophies legit (bot games didn’t count towards trophies either). Being very average at MP it took me 111 hours but I thoroughly enjoyed it the whole time. One of the few MP experiences I didn’t mind playing.

11 hours ago, The Titan said:

Game didnt interest me enough to try online.

• 1 year later...
On 10/23/2019 at 8:00 PM, Red-River13 said:

Nothing about this game is underrated. Literally one of the most boring shooters I ever played. I'm glad the developers moved on from this tired franchise. 

Damn. Did u try other killzone games?

• Like 1

As someone who typically doesn't enjoy playing online, I actually really liked ShadowFall's multiplayer. I absolutely HATED Killzone 2 multiplayer, in fact I'd go as far as to say it is the worst multiplayer experience I've ever had, but I found KZ:SF to be super fun overall. Most people seem to think Killzone 2 multiplayer was AMAZING though. It was a shame there weren't a great deal of people playing SF when I played it back in 2015 because I agree that the multiplayer is definitely underrated on it.

23 hours ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

As someone who typically doesn't enjoy playing online, I actually really liked ShadowFall's multiplayer. I absolutely HATED Killzone 2 multiplayer, in fact I'd go as far as to say it is the worst multiplayer experience I've ever had, but I found KZ:SF to be super fun overall. Most people seem to think Killzone 2 multiplayer was AMAZING though. It was a shame there weren't a great deal of people playing SF when I played it back in 2015 because I agree that the multiplayer is definitely underrated on it.

There's still a lot of players daily who play shadow fall. The game has a great player base. Really dedicated fans. I hope to see a new Killzone game soon.

• Like 1