Immortal Unchained Trophy Thought

FielVeredus

I think the list look simple enough for souls like game.

and seems the game also very short given there are a few boss trophy in it

The game may not stand a chance against spider-man on release date. Everyone is going to play that and this game at least me will push back to wait for sale category.

But most important, while the game looks ok on beta but at that point i have played it. The game mechanic still not easyto get used to and can make this harder than expected.

Edited by FielVeredus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

From my experience so far there are missable trophies.

The quests, the lore and armor shrines.

I haven’t found a way to start a new game + Or a way to re-enter the last two areas.

Is the game good/enjoyable? Gameplay is good or not?

at least level of The Surge? 

How many bosses/area and how long the game is?

It honestly feels like The Surge with guns, so if you liked the surge you would enjoy this. 

Its the studios first game so they’ve done a good job but there are still some issues... Random crashing, the free aim feels a little awkward and most of the game consists of your character getting swarmed by enemies.

My first playthrough was 28 hours. There are 3 major stages, once you kill the first 3 major bosses the second part of the areas open up. 

There are collectibles in the tutorial area and also the last two dungeons but once you finish them, you can’t go back. No new game + either.

Edit: To make the game much easier I highly recommend using auto shot guns. There is a weapon at the start of the second world, the underground cave place, when you enter you walk straight until you can turn left and walk to a chest. The weapon in there will carry you half way through the game until you find Orin’s Crusher which is legendary and hands down the best shotgun in the game.

Edited by fjyingturk
Added a tip
  • Like 3

On 10. 9. 2018 at 1:56 PM, FielVeredus said:

Is the game good/enjoyable? Gameplay is good or not?

at least level of The Surge? 

How many bosses/area and how long the game is?

I am currently reviewing this game for our website and tbh it's not bad is it may seem. Visually it looks bit boring and uninteresting and graphics are like few years old, but gameplay wise it's enjoyable. Guns shakes that classic "soulsborne" formula enough to keep it interesting. I currently 6,5 hours in and it looks like this will be 6,5/10 or even 7/10 game in my review (ofc not in enliglish, that would be disaster :)). According to developers, Immortal: Unchained is 20-30 hours long and I would gess it's about right. It deserves your time but waiting for sale Is probably the right idea.

22 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

To make the game much easier I highly recommend using auto shot guns. There is a weapon at the start of the second world, the underground cave place, when you enter you walk straight until you can turn left and walk to a chest. The weapon in there will carry you half way through the game until you find Orin’s Crusher which is legendary and hands down the best shotgun in the game.

May I know where this "Orin's Crusher" is? The first shotgun saved my life, I would've probably given up without it. Now I'm starting the second part of the game, and the enemies start to hurt a lot. It'd be great to know where this weapon is located, I don't want miss it and get stuck because my guns aren't powerful enough.

15 minutes ago, Devil-Danna said:

May I know where this "Orin's Crusher" is? The first shotgun saved my life, I would've probably given up without it. Now I'm starting the second part of the game, and the enemies start to hurt a lot. It'd be great to know where this weapon is located, I don't want miss it and get stuck because my guns aren't powerful enough.

I think you need the key from completing his quest in the forest, you just need to talk to him and kill the demons that spawn in a few places. Then he tells you to activate a beacon which looks like a memorial shrine on a metal stand. After all that he should be at the core and if he doesn’t give you the key yet then you might need to kill Arden (the tree boss) then talk to him.

The gun is in the second area of Apexion. Once you open the big doors and continue through you will get to an outdoor area. Its somewhere in that area. The outdoor area isn’t that big so it shouldn’t be hard to find but if you need a key then you have to do his quest to get it.

Sorry I can’t be more specific as I’m going by what I remember and since theres still no info around its the best I can do.

11 hours ago, fjyingturk said:

I think you need the key from completing his quest in the forest, you just need to talk to him and kill the demons that spawn in a few places. Then he tells you to activate a beacon which looks like a memorial shrine on a metal stand. After all that he should be at the core and if he doesn’t give you the key yet then you might need to kill Arden (the tree boss) then talk to him.

The gun is in the second area of Apexion. Once you open the big doors and continue through you will get to an outdoor area. Its somewhere in that area. The outdoor area isn’t that big so it shouldn’t be hard to find but if you need a key then you have to do his quest to get it.

Sorry I can’t be more specific as I’m going by what I remember and since theres still no info around its the best I can do.

I wanted to know what you specifically spec'd towards. Though the shotgun sounds awesome. I personally use a sniper rifle with reload and recover ammo cyphers to basically blow through the game. Most enemies die in one shot and tougher enemies die with one power shot (Mine is Exploding shot).

Also the guy in the forest died.... so i'm guessing i have to do this all over again? for the side quests? This blows :/

• Like 1

Using the sniper is alright but they suck when you get swarmed and not that great in small areas.

I mainly boosted perception for crit damage and 30 strength for orin’s crusher + frost and magma maul melee. 

I started a second playthrough and sped through to find the shotgun again. It isn’t in the outdoor area its before it, in the archives. 

After you open the big doors in Apexion you continue through the archives until you get to the obelisk at Abandoned Halls. 

There is a big room before that obelisk and there are stairs that lead to the lower section. Theres a door to a room that has the chest with the gun. 

I already had the key before I got there so I’m not sure if the door is locked.

9 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

Using the sniper is alright but they suck when you get swarmed and not that great in small areas.

I mainly boosted perception for crit damage and 30 strength for orin’s crusher + frost and magma maul melee. 

I started a second playthrough and sped through to find the shotgun again. It isn’t in the outdoor area its before it, in the archives. 

After you open the big doors in Apexion you continue through the archives until you get to the obelisk at Abandoned Halls. 

There is a big room before that obelisk and there are stairs that lead to the lower section. Theres a door to a room that has the chest with the gun. 

I already had the key before I got there so I’m not sure if the door is locked.

One last thing. Any tips on the questline trophies? i haven't gotten a single one yet, and i'm not sure if i am doing something wrong. Killed the 2nd boss in the snow planet btw

I'll try to find this shotgun tonight, I'm about to start exploring this area.

I'd like to know how to get the 3 side quest trophies. I talked to every npc I met and nothing happened.

The only thing looking like a quest was this guy in the forest (Orin) but unfortunately he died in the hole later. I guess it was one of the quests but I screwed up, so that means another playthrough.

But the other 2 quests I have no idea what to do.

Edit : OK I found the door leading to the best shotgun, but it's locked, says I need a key to open it. I don't have the key and absolutely no idea where to find it. I don't see myself searching every possible corner of the game to find it (and if I do I won't even know that's the right key) so I'm gonna give up. I'll keep playing with my current weapons and pray. Not to mention this area is hell, I'm level 26, I keep dying over and over again, losing thousands of xp in the process and not being able to grab a single level.

Edited by Devil-Danna

5 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

I'll try to find this shotgun tonight, I'm about to start exploring this area.

I'd like to know how to get the 3 side quest trophies. I talked to every npc I met and nothing happened.

The only thing looking like a quest was this guy in the forest (Orin) but unfortunately he died in the hole later. I guess it was one of the quests but I screwed up, so that means another playthrough.

But the other 2 quests I have no idea what to do.

Edit : OK I found the door leading to the best shotgun, but it's locked, says I need a key to open it. I don't have the key and absolutely no idea where to find it. I don't see myself searching every possible corner of the game to find it (and if I do I won't even know that's the right key) so I'm gonna give up. I'll keep playing with my current weapons and pray. Not to mention this area is hell, I'm level 26, I keep dying over and over again, losing thousands of xp in the process and not being able to grab a single level.

Yeah unfortunately the difficulty spikes tremendously in the second areas of each planet. You can run past most of the enemies in the archives except the guys that teleport and shoot grenades.

Since the door was locked then you need to do his quest, which is probably worth doing for the shotguns sake and your sanity.

The quest isn’t hard, find him in the forest near the obelisk and talk to him until he repeats his dialog. When you continue you through you find him again near a dead end, talk to him til he repeats himself. Then when you find him next he will be in the hole and enemies will spawn when you talk to him. The demons die in 2 hits with the Legion Auto Shotgun (the weapon at the start of the level) and after you kill them all he will give you a beacon key, backtrack to the beacon which is before the forest enterance, and activate it. He will come there then you need to kill demons again, after that talk to him again til he repeats himself, kill the boss in that area, activate the orb, go back to the core and talk to him, you will get the Hunter’s Key and his trophy.

Lucky for you, you don’t need to kill the tree boss for the key... I’ll upload some boss fights to show you the shotgun is worth starting again haha 

Since you know how to play you could rush through again, it took me 5 hours to get back to the archives. 

As for the other npc ones, for Bren you give her items to restore her memory. She gave me a key and no trophy so I don’t know about that one.

For Naro I’m working on that now I failed the first time but I have an idea of what to do and will test it later tonight. 

Anyway, you find him in the first area of Apexion near the second obelisk, talk to him til he repeats himself. The next time he will be in the archives. I’ll edit this post later tonight when I retry it, I’m upto that part again anyway.

17 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

The quest isn’t hard, find him in the forest near the obelisk and talk to him until he repeats his dialog. When you continue you through you find him again near a dead end, talk to him til he repeats himself. Then when you find him next he will be in the hole and enemies will spawn when you talk to him. The demons die in 2 hits with the Legion Auto Shotgun (the weapon at the start of the level) and after you kill them all he will give you a beacon key, backtrack to the beacon which is before the forest enterance, and activate it. He will come there then you need to kill demons again, after that talk to him again til he repeats himself, kill the boss in that area, activate the orb, go back to the core and talk to him, you will get the Hunter’s Key and his trophy.

Yes, I did that but when I found him in the hole I wasn't expecting enemies to show up so I was caught by surprise and died. When I came back the guy was dead in the hole, all I could do was search his body and it gave me a hunter's pendant. So I guess I'll never get this key and the door will never open for me.

And no I'm not gonna start over, I'm also writing a test for a website so I don't have time for that. I'll play again for the quest trophy later.

For "Bren", I don't even know who this is, I don't think I've ever met a npc called Bren.

And Naro, I found him in Apexion the first time. Then today in the archives he was in a room and I had to save him from a big guy who shoots ice missiles. I was able to save him, I exhausted his dialogue but haven't met him since. I think I'm gonna upload my save somewhere just in case I mess up, so I won't have to replay the whole game just for that.

And the trophy asking to commit suicide with my own attack. Any idea for that one ? I thought a grenade launcher would do the job but not at all. I tried shooting grenade at my feet and all it did was reduce a tiny bit of my health, no way I can die from that.

Edited by Devil-Danna

Thats unlucky that you died, I don’t think you can get his key any other way besides another playthrough.

Bren is the npc that is infront of the first obelisk in Arden. 

Naro appears later on in the Citadel again.   

Since I failed the first time I can’t tell you exactly what to do yet until I try something after work.

Use the the special attack with the grenade launcher on the ground when your health is low or throw a grenade at yourself.

Either way the shotgun isn’t essential but it makes the game alot easier.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, Yokolobuna said:

I am currently reviewing this game for our website and tbh it's not bad is it may seem. Visually it looks bit boring and uninteresting and graphics are like few years old, but gameplay wise it's enjoyable. Guns shakes that classic "soulsborne" formula enough to keep it interesting. I currently 6,5 hours in and it looks like this will be 6,5/10 or even 7/10 game in my review (ofc not in enliglish, that would be disaster :)). According to developers, Immortal: Unchained is 20-30 hours long and I would gess it's about right. It deserves your time but waiting for sale Is probably the right idea.

A 7 is WAY too generous for a game that's boring and generic,

No variation in ost, enemies all look the same, the guns all look and feel the same, do you like green because i got a whole batch of green just for you! Bosses all look the same and enemies ai are downright laughable, this game deserves a 5 nothing more nothing less.

For a first game it is a nice attempt but just because it is their first game doesnt mean you should give them a 7, LOL!

And from what i have seen snipers are downright broken in the game 

I completed the Pilgrim Quest last night so I figured out what to do.

You meet Naro near the second Obelisk in the first area of Apexion. Talk to him until he repeats himself. After you interact with all 3 orbs and have access to the second area (the archives) you will find him in there and he will tell you he needs help, make your way to him and kill the two big enemies in the room. Talk to him again until he repeats himself. When you exit the archives and get to the outlook (the outdoor area) he will be just before the doors to the Citadel. Talk to him until he repeats himself. 

Now you will be in the Citadel and eventually you will see a little boy. He will tell you to go inside a room because there is treasure. When you enter the room there will be chains blocking your path. DO NOT TOUCH THE CHAINS. Just walk out of the room. This will happen in 3 locations total. If you don’t break any of them Naro will be in the room before the Malog boss fight. Talk to him until he repeats himself, kill Malog, go back and talk to him again until he repeats himself. Travel to the core and he will be there, talk to him and you will get the Pilgrim’s Key and the trophy. 

Now I’m trying to figure out exactly what to do with the Lost Memories Quest.

What I do know for certain is, you will need to complete all quests in one playthrough since the rooms they give you keys for have lore items in them.

• Like 2

Thanks for your help. I completed the archives area, killed Malog and got the Pilgrim quest trophy.

Without your explanation I know I would've destroyed those chains, since we can see items behind it and the kid is basically asking us to do it.

I don't know how you figured that out but that helped a lot.

I got his key and also another legendary shotgun (concil crusher I think it's called), it looks better than the one from the forest I use. I think I'm gonna use this one now.

I'm in the lava area now but some enemies are reviving the others, it's horrible. I'm kinda disappointed to see that every area has almost the same enemies, only with a different attack or guns.

By the way this pilgrim key, any idea what door it opens ? Because no I'm not gonna explore every area again to find it.

Still no clue for the Lost Memories ? I see some people got the trophy.

4 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

Thanks for your help. I completed the archives area, killed Malog and got the Pilgrim quest trophy.

Without your explanation I know I would've destroyed those chains, since we can see items behind it and the kid is basically asking us to do it.

I don't know how you figured that out but that helped a lot.

I got his key and also another legendary shotgun (concil crusher I think it's called), it looks better than the one from the forest I use. I think I'm gonna use this one now.

I'm in the lava area now but some enemies are reviving the others, it's horrible. I'm kinda disappointed to see that every area has almost the same enemies, only with a different attack or guns.

By the way this pilgrim key, any idea what door it opens ? Because no I'm not gonna explore every area again to find it.

Still no clue for the Lost Memories ? I see some people got the trophy.

Its all good, glad to help. I tried the quest 3 times, its was terrible. The first time I broke 2 chains and Naro was in the last room. He wasn’t too happy so I left the chain and then he was dead infront of the boss room. The second time I didn’t break any chains and he was alive in the room before the boss but I dropped my controller and hit him with my frost maul and he went hostile /facepalm. 

The council crusher is alright, its better than most shotguns. 

Ah yeah the volcano place was really annoying, there are enemies that hold a green staff/scythe looking thing, those are necromancers that revive stuff. I believe there is about 4 of them in that area. The good thing is necromancers can’t revive each other so try to kill them first.

Pilgrims Key opens a door in the forest area of Veridian. There is an obelisk in the area called Temple Grounds (its about halfway through the forest). When you spawn there and walk ahead then go to the left up the path with stairs and then you get to a small hallway, the door is there.

Yeah... still no clue about Lost Memories, I was hoping someone who finished it could shed some insight into what we need to do. I know you’ve got to give her items so she can regain her memories, she doesn’t seem to react much when you give her the feather and the knife, but the other item I think it was a crystal? Makes her pretty emotional and a friend suggested maybe don’t give her that item.  I haven’t tried it yet so I can’t really recommend anything yet. 

For Lost Memories, I have no idea. I remember seeing Bren the first time I went to the snow area. I talked to her and that's it. She's gone, I never met her anywhere else and didn't find any items related to her.

Anyway I have seen more than enough of the game for my test. I'm gonna just focus on the story, beat the final boss.

I'll start another playthrough later when everything's clearly explained in a guide or something. I already missed the forest quest so I'll miss the lore trophy too, which means I have no need to complete the lost memories now since I'll have to do it again anyway.

And if there's lore in the tutorial you can't know, maybe you play the whole game thinking you found everything and the trophy doesn't pop. You could miss something in a hidden place somewhere you never went, or it could be in the tutorial where you can't go back (doesn't make sense since the door is right there in the main hall, it's just locked, why can't we open it?). I'll wait until someone has the insane patience to make a list of every lore in the game and their location.

Last thing I need now is find the last armor upgrades, I hope I'll find the last ones in the areas I haven't visited yet. Can we find all of them while playing the main story? No need for keys or specific items to open secret doors leading to hidden upgrades?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devil-Danna said:

For Lost Memories, I have no idea. I remember seeing Bren the first time I went to the snow area. I talked to her and that's it. She's gone, I never met her anywhere else and didn't find any items related to her.

Anyway I have seen more than enough of the game for my test. I'm gonna just focus on the story, beat the final boss.

I'll start another playthrough later when everything's clearly explained in a guide or something. I already missed the forest quest so I'll miss the lore trophy too, which means I have no need to complete the lost memories now since I'll have to do it again anyway.

And if there's lore in the tutorial you can't know, maybe you play the whole game thinking you found everything and the trophy doesn't pop. You could miss something in a hidden place somewhere you never went, or it could be in the tutorial where you can't go back (doesn't make sense since the door is right there in the main hall, it's just locked, why can't we open it?). I'll wait until someone has the insane patience to make a list of every lore in the game and their location.

Last thing I need now is find the last armor upgrades, I hope I'll find the last ones in the areas I haven't visited yet. Can we find all of them while playing the main story? No need for keys or specific items to open secret doors leading to hidden upgrades?

I guess i'm that insane person. I'm finishing up the story and keeping track of stuff. Will be going through one more time this week and trying to get all the lore points recorded. I will post once i get it i guess.

Cheers

• Like 1