Immortal Unchained Trophy Thought

FielVeredus

Sup bros found out some juicy info for everyone!!! 

57 forlorn idols, 58 mearstones, 93 centopaths, 15 point of interests and 38 memorials are required for the lore master trophy! 

Good luck to everyone, I hope this info helps you achieve the first platinum in the world for this game! 

Just hook a brother up with some appreciation if you achieve it, because I just saved your sanity.

@Tutejszy93 @Devil-Danna @rubhen925

• Like 3

Ok thanks for the info, at least it'll help to know if we're close to the end or not.

But I'll wait until a guide or a video is available. I don't see myself playing the whole game again and explore every square inch to find all the collectibles.

I deleted the game to make some room for RDR2 anyway so no hurry. I'll give the platinum another shot next year :P

• Like 1

On 18.10.2018 at 0:21 PM, fjyingturk said:

Sup bros found out some juicy info for everyone!!! 

57 forlorn idols, 58 mearstones, 93 centopaths, 15 point of interests and 38 memorials are required for the lore master trophy! 

Good luck to everyone, I hope this info helps you achieve the first platinum in the world for this game! 

Just hook a brother up with some appreciation if you achieve it, because I just saved your sanity.

@Tutejszy93 @Devil-Danna @rubhen925

I hope they add ng+ with all collectibles carry on. 

On 21/10/2018 at 11:37 PM, Tutejszy93 said:

I hope they add ng+ with all collectibles carry on. 

The latest patch lets you fast travel to the tutorial area and the stream (the last two dungeons of the game) so if you have completed all side quests you can now easily go for the lore master trophy. 

I will come back for it eventually when there is a collectible guide, I’ve wasted too much time on the game anyway.

Edited by fjyingturk
Spelling is hard while you’re drunk
  • Like 1

On 13. 9. 2018 at 6:50 AM, ZireaelReviews said:

A 7 is WAY too generous for a game that's boring and generic,

No variation in ost, enemies all look the same, the guns all look and feel the same, do you like green because i got a whole batch of green just for you! Bosses all look the same and enemies ai are downright laughable, this game deserves a 5 nothing more nothing less.

For a first game it is a nice attempt but just because it is their first game doesnt mean you should give them a 7, LOL!

And from what i have seen snipers are downright broken in the game 

Yeah, when I wrote that comment  I was only few hours in. Final score was lower in the end :). Good potential but lacks in execution. Thanks for reaction, tho :). 

Edited by Yokolobuna

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...