Worrywart

25 minutes ago, Wedjwants said:

Hmmm I have tried this a few times and isn't working for me so I still don't have it...any idea of if there are certain other requirements to be met first?

At the beginning it doesnt work, you need to progress in story. then press triangle button - misc - heal all
Make sure you heal other characters too

39 minutes ago, Wedjwants said:

Hmmm I have tried this a few times and isn't working for me so I still don't have it...any idea of if there are certain other requirements to be met first?

“Heal All” command won’t work, if you were in full HP.

BTW “Worrywart” is the western original trophy.  It’s differ from JP version.  JP’s “Fukkatu no jumon ga chigaimasu” (Sorry, wrong password.) is for the cross save/load pass for 3DS.

Weird!  I got this trophy after I returned to Galopolis to pick up the crossbow quest.  I'm like 15 hrs past that point in the game and I didn't even realize it was an actual quest until I tried to find my progress and couldn't find anything.   So I returned to the city.  As soon as I entered the city, I went to the inn quick, stayed the night,  then went to the front of the palace, talked to the npc guy, and then, meaning to go to the church and save it I accidentally went to the inn again and stayed another night.  As soon as I walked out of the inn, I got the trophy.  I am clueless!  Everyone is talking about the heal all function...

9 hours ago, ATrain1098 said:

Weird!  I got this trophy after I returned to Galopolis to pick up the crossbow quest.  I'm like 15 hrs past that point in the game and I didn't even realize it was an actual quest until I tried to find my progress and couldn't find anything.   So I returned to the city.  As soon as I entered the city, I went to the inn quick, stayed the night,  then went to the front of the palace, talked to the npc guy, and then, meaning to go to the church and save it I accidentally went to the inn again and stayed another night.  As soon as I walked out of the inn, I got the trophy.  I am clueless!  Everyone is talking about the heal all function...

I think it's either using Heal All when everybody is at full health or take a rest when everybody is at full health aka trying to heal everyone when its not necessary. Which was the case with you resting twice: after the first rest, everyone was at top health and then you rested again, popping the trophy that says you worry too much :)

• Like 2