Hvalpen

Where did my rank go?

7 posts in this topic

Transferred my character from ps3 to ps4 back when it became avalaible.  Booted up the ps3 today to go back and plat is on ps3 first. I still have all my cash when i go online and my char looks the same, have the same car etc. But my rank is completely reset. Was this supposed to happen? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Transferred my character from ps3 to ps4 back when it became avalaible.  Booted up the ps3 today to go back and plat is on ps3 first. I still have all my cash when i go online and my char looks the same, have the same car etc. But my rank is completely reset. Was this supposed to happen? 

Hackers can reset your rank in public lobbies

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if i understand you correctly. My ps3 character should still have his original pre transfer rank? Even if i have a ps4 char as well?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

So if i understand you correctly. My ps3 character should still have his original pre transfer rank? Even if i have a ps4 char as well?

 

Yes your right. You keep what you had.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Facas said:

 

Yes your right. You keep what you had.

And let me guess. The game still thinks im my old rank, so just going up to level 2 would need the same amount of RP as it would to go to the rank above the one i originally was?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, when you xferred your character to the PS4 last year, was your rank correct then?  BTW, what level are you at on the PS3?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

And let me guess. The game still thinks im my old rank, so just going up to level 2 would need the same amount of RP as it would to go to the rank above the one i originally was?

 

that i do not know. i assume if you went to lv1 you will need 150xp or so to lv2. the best thing you can do is contact rockstar support.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.