Bugged Trophies?

UNDERDOG90

Hi guys, can anyone confirm if the following trophies are bugged:

Show me what you got -> I've completed 2 quick play matches then 2 competitive and after that shaxx didn't gave me a new quest or tell me to play more matches even though I've completed multiple matches after that.

In a flash -> I've completed the patrols quest but never got the flashpoint quest and even though I've completed today the flashpoint on EDZ by talking to the vendor and got the reward for it I didn't get the trophy...

Any thoughts?

PS According to the trophy guide there are challenges in every patrol zone, but I haven't seen any. Why? ( I've started the game last Thursday )

30 minutes ago, UNDERDOG90 said:

@Yadilie I think they have also changed the challenges as well, i can only see a couple a day when I open the director (in Crucible or Strikes)

I haven't seen a single one in Strikes. I'll do a Crucible to check in a little bit.

Also, there appears to be a glitch with the Leviathan raid. Anyone come across it to see if it's still not fixed? Won't pop up no matter what light level you are if you hadn't unlocked it prior to the Forsaken pre-update.

Edited by Yadilie

4 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Is anyone else able to actually do Challenges? They haven't unlocked for me and Ikora doesn't want to talk to me. Already at end game light farming.

Challenges don't exist any longer. They've been replaced by the bounties you can get from Zavala for strikes, Shaxx for Crucible, the various planetary vendors (Devrim, Sloane, etc) for their respective planets, etc.

Since the trophy Challenge Accepted is currently being unlocked, it appears that completing bounties is counting toward that trophy.

6 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Is anyone else able to actually do Challenges? They haven't unlocked for me and Ikora doesn't want to talk to me. Already at end game light farming.

1 hour ago, Alindawyl said:

Challenges don't exist any longer. They've been replaced by the bounties you can get from Zavala for strikes, Shaxx for Crucible, the various planetary vendors (Devrim, Sloane, etc) for their respective planets, etc.

Since the trophy Challenge Accepted is currently being unlocked, it appears that completing bounties is counting toward that trophy.

Those do show up for me as yellow icons on the planet menu. Like daily challenges "Complete a strike" and "Complete a crucible match", and weekly "Complete 5 crucible matches". Don't think i talked to anyone, they're just there.

If you guys actually looked on the bungie forums and these ones then you would have heard by a long whole that for the entire season these trophies will not be available. Like i wonder if people even bother searching it up instead of immediately complaining and saying that bungie sucks when they gave you almost a months notice.

I swear some people xd...

17 hours ago, Yadilie said:

I haven't seen a single one in Strikes. I'll do a Crucible to check in a little bit.

Also, there appears to be a glitch with the Leviathan raid. Anyone come across it to see if it's still not fixed? Won't pop up no matter what light level you are if you hadn't unlocked it prior to the Forsaken pre-update.

16 hours ago, Alindawyl said:

They exist, just not like they used to. I don't remember exactly when they showed up on my director, but I think it was when I reached level 50. Could have been when I finished the Forsaken campaign too. Either way makes the trophy unobtainable for vanilla owners. There's no telling if these challenges will unlock the trophy either.

Edit: just checked a character that I haven't started the Forsaken campaign with and they have challenges, just not as many. I guess you need forsaken to get the challenges and more unlock as you progress.

Edited by Rowdi
Addendum

14 hours ago, Rowdi said:

They exist, just not like they used to. I don't remember exactly when they showed up on my director, but I think it was when I reached level 50. Could have been when I finished the Forsaken campaign too. Either way makes the trophy unobtainable for vanilla owners. There's no telling if these challenges will unlock the trophy either.

Edit: just checked a character that I haven't started the Forsaken campaign with and they have challenges, just not as many. I guess you need forsaken to get the challenges and more unlock as you progress.

The things you see that are now called "challenges" are either new additions to the game with Forsaken or used to be milestones before Forsaken. The Flashpoint "challenge" was a milestone. The weekly strike/crucible "challenges" were milestones. The daily strike/crucible "challenge" are new. They don't count toward the trophy Challenge Accepted.

The things that USED to be called challenges before Forsaken, the things that used to count toward the trophy Challenge Accepted before Forsaken, are the things you used to see on your screen when you brought up your ghost on a planet, in a strike, in a crucible match, or in the raid. Kill 2 enemies in quick succession 10 times. Steal a pike and use it to kill 20 enemies. As a fireteam, generate 100 orbs of light. Capture 15 zones in Control. As a warlock, kill 5 enemies with Arc Soul.

Bungie turned those things into bounties. What used to be the three daily challenges on each planet, you now buy as bounties from that planet's vendor. What used to be the three daily strike challenges are now five bounties you can buy from Zavala. What used to be the three daily Crucible challenges are now five bounties you can buy from Shaxx.

If you want the trophy Challenge Accepted, buy and complete those bounties.

19 hours ago, ZireaelReviews said:

If you guys actually looked on the bungie forums and these ones then you would have heard by a long whole that for the entire season these trophies will not be available. Like i wonder if people even bother searching it up instead of immediately complaining and saying that bungie sucks when they gave you almost a months notice.

I swear some people xd...

Actually, if you read things before posting you'd realize that no one is talking about the Trials of the Nine trophy at all.

18 hours ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

Fashion Statement is also bugged... got one of the Badges, it says "Badge Completed on it" - yet right above it says 0/10 badges and no trophy.  

Bungie is garbage. 

Noticed that as well. None of the Triumphs are actually showing completed in the overall icon. I've done a l of Triumphs so far and I only have a 0 Total Score. So, it looks like they broke Triumph recording which is probably why things like 'Show Me What You Got' is broken.

26 minutes ago, Yadilie said:

Noticed that as well. None of the Triumphs are actually showing completed in the overall icon. I've done a l of Triumphs so far and I only have a 0 Total Score. So, it looks like they broke Triumph recording which is probably why things like 'Show Me What You Got' is broken.

Show Me What You Got has nothing to do with triumphs. It's not unlocking for anyone (unlike Fashion Statement, which is unlocking just fine for most people) because the way to get it no longer exists.

Before Forsaken, you needed to complete Shaxx's weekly Call to Arms milestone. The milestone required you to kill approximately 100 opponents in Crucible. Now instead of the milestone there's a weekly challenge in the game director to complete 5 Crucible matches. Bungie need to update the game to have completion of that challenge be the new way to unlock the trophy, which will happen.... eventually. Probably around the same time they fix the Flashpoint trophy, which is similarly broken after that milestone also went away to be replaced with a challenge offered by the vendor on the Flashpoint planet.

1 hour ago, Yadilie said:

Actually, if you read things before posting you'd realize that no one is talking about the Trials of the Nine trophy at all.

Yeayyyyyy

https://www.ign.com/wikis/destiny-2/How_to_Complete_Milestone_Challenges_in_Forsaken

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-daily-challenge-reset/

Did some more reading and found a new article which I hadn't seen and it seems the 'Dailies' (which reset every 4 days, so how can you really call them a daily?) and Weeklies are what constitute your Challenges. So instead of 3 days to get it done it's gonna take a couple weeks, a little quicker for Forsaken people cause of Gambit Daily. So @from_Omikron was completely right.

Edited by Yadilie

On 9/7/2018 at 3:16 PM, Yadilie said:

https://www.ign.com/wikis/destiny-2/How_to_Complete_Milestone_Challenges_in_Forsaken

https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-daily-challenge-reset/

Did some more reading and found a new article which I hadn't seen and it seems the 'Dailies' (which reset every 4 days, so how can you really call them a daily?) and Weeklies are what constitute your Challenges. So instead of 3 days to get it done it's gonna take a couple weeks, a little quicker for Forsaken people cause of Gambit Daily. So @from_Omikron was completely right.

I'm sure all the achievers on this page agree with your mistaken idea that it'll take a couple of weeks before anyone unlocks Challenge Accepted....

25 minutes ago, Alindawyl said:

I'm sure all the achievers on this page agree with your mistaken idea that it'll take a couple of weeks before anyone unlocks Challenge Accepted....

I've done 30 and haven't gotten it. So who knows. Most of the people I've seen were older players. For such an easy trophy not a lot of people have earned it in a week since the game became free and Forsaken changed things.

Edited by Yadilie

9 hours ago, Yadilie said:

I've done 30 and haven't gotten it. So who knows. Most of the people I've seen were older players. For such an easy trophy not a lot of people have earned it in a week since the game became free and Forsaken changed things.

Most but not all. If a new player gets it within the first few days (multiple people did), then it's clearly not the new challenges triggering it since there simply aren't enough of them for a new player to get 30 done in one week.

As to why you don't have it yet, I can think of several possibilities. Year one challenges didn't appear until you finished the campaign, so if you can get and complete bounties before that they may not count toward the 30. Only bounties for activities that existed in year one may count. That leaves out Clan, Eververse, Tangled Shore, Dreaming City, the random ones you can sometimes get from dismantling gear....  bounties from the year one planetary vendors, Shaxx, and Zavala may be it. The Crucible ones from Shaxx and strike ones from Zavala may not count at all since they offer five bounties and there used to be three challenges. Or those bounties may only count if turned in during the Crucible match or strike where they're completed. Or onlay bounties that correspond to something that was a year one challenge may count. One of the possible Mercury bounties is clear 7 areas in the Endless Forest, but that was never a year one challenge.

Or they may have actually changed the trophy requirement to count up the new challenges and it's simply bugged for some people to pop early. I find that difficult to believe however, because if they'd planned to change that trophy they would surely have thought of changing the trophies for the Flashpoint and Crucible that aren't popping at all for anyone because the milestone mechanic was changed....