Bugged Trophies?

UNDERDOG90

19 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Yeah, it's pretty weird. Next few days I'll just do only the four base planet bounties to see if it pops. I had been doing all of them, which totals up to 25.

Ikora Rey's weekly challenge of completing 20 bounties didn't count any of the bounties I completed before Friday evening, well after completing the main Forsaken story. So it's also possible the tracking for Challenge Accepted is buggy regardless of what bounties you're completing.

September 11th hotfix did not fix either 'In A Flash' or 'Show me what you got'. Just a heads up.

EDIT-

September 13th Hotfix seems to have done some weird things.

• I finally got all the 'hey you unlocked all these cool events cause you hit the appropriate light level' when I logged back in.
  • Even weirder is that I was given final story mission trophy for Forsaken, 'Nothing Left To Say' when I logged back in from the hotfix kicking. I don't own Forsaken, just Year 1 DLC.
  • Shaxx is still not working
  • In A Flash still not unlocking
  • Treasure Maps are now automatically given to you since Cayde-6 can't give them out anymore
Edited by Yadilie
  • Like 3

A guy on PST earned the Challenge Accepted trophy last night and said it popped after completing a challenge. He said the trophy counted his challenges cumulatively across all three characters. So apparently Bungie were aware enough to know they needed to update the trophy trigger for Challenge Accepted, but not aware enough to update the triggers for In A Flash or Show Me What You Got....

I was initially surprised on reading this, but in retrospect Bungie have been this inconsistent several times in the past.

Just a heads up: Bungie is aware of the issue with the trophies and they are working on it. The fix will not be available in the today's update. The following is a quote from their website:

Various Trophies/Achievements: We are investigating issues with some trophies and achievements not unlocking for new players.

• Like 1