Mark of the Assassin

Artemisthemp

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finished this DLC recently. But I have heard it can mess up your save files, if it's completed on the same save file, as the Legacy DLC. I tested out a load, after the game crashed last night, and couldn't load the last autosave or the one from before that, during The Last Straw in the Templar Hall. Apparently this can be avoided if you destroy all the DLC equipment from Mark of the Assassin. I'll test it out later today and see if that actually works.

Edited by James_Tonto

• 6 years later...
On 1/10/2015 at 9:40 AM, James_Tonto said:

Finished this DLC recently. But I have heard it can mess up your save files, if it's completed on the same save file, as the Legacy DLC. I tested out a load, after the game crashed last night, and couldn't load the last autosave or the one from before that, during The Last Straw in the Templar Hall. Apparently this can be avoided if you destroy all the DLC equipment from Mark of the Assassin. I'll test it out later today and see if that actually works.

What happened to this in the end?

Well, if you make new discoveries about it, I'll keep an eye out for it, since I've acquired the complete saga very recently and I haven't started playing yet. So, if there is anything I need to take into consideration before I start, that would be very convenient.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

On 2/25/2022 at 10:50 AM, Desavenencia said:

Well, if you make new discoveries about it, I'll keep an eye out for it, since I've acquired the complete saga very recently and I haven't started playing yet. So, if there is anything I need to take into consideration before I start, that would be very convenient.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

I'm gonna start it early next month. I'll test it. I'll do Legacy first, back it up on the cloud, then try the other DLC and see what happens. 

• 1 year later...