USB Save

ricgl83

8 minutes ago, ricgl83 said:

Hi everyone, I’ve beaten the last boss and wondered if I was allowed to reload a save from a USB to get the different ending. I’m assuming it’s ok as it doable in Bloodborne but don’t want my account getting banned.......

Not sure about the different endings in Remastered, but you won't get banned for doing it, since its a feature on the System itself. 

5 minutes ago, AlexJones_Bankai said:

Not sure about the different endings in Remastered, but you won't get banned for doing it, since its a feature on the System itself. 

Being able to back up your save file and redownload it for multiple endings in a game is not a feature on the PS4 or of the game itself. Being able to backup your saves is so you don’t permanently lose your save file if something goes wrong. People just use this method to pop trophies quicker and save themselves multiple playthroughs.

And no this won’t get you banned. Plenty of people do this with this game and many others.

If you wonder about what do get you flagged. It's when you earn some trophies, but don't sync them, but instead back up the save, then delete the local user and thereby also the trophies earned. Then you use this save on a new user to earn trophies too fast or out of order etc.

In other words, just sync the trophies when you earn them, and you'll be fine.

As for backing up save before an ending, to get all the endings etc, totally fine. This won't get you timestamps that are out of order or too fast or anything like that.

You should be safe when I say so, being on the flagging team. :P

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1