List of genres in the games section?

On the one hand, that would be cool.  On the other hand, some poor soul would have to go and add a genera listing to every game.  On the third hand (we're mutants now, go with it) gamers being gamers could we even agree what the possible genres are and what category a specific game belongs in.  I have dark visions of hundred of pages of "Dark Souls is(not) a (J)RPG" and the like.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EternalChaos72 said:

Would it possible to implement genres in the games section? I'm trying to figure out what racing game to play and when i went into the games section there was no option for genres. 

While we don't have a genre button on the games page, you can always visit a trophy list for any racing game and then click on "Genre: Racing" from the sidebar info for the game. It will take you to the link below

https://psnprofiles.com/games?genre=10-racing

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

While we don't have a genre button on the games page, you can always visit a trophy list for any racing game and then click on "Genre: Racing" from the sidebar info for the game. It will take you to the link below

Not related to game sessions but are there plans of making the different listings like developer, publisher etc available? Right now if you go on Spider-Man for instance you can click on Insomniac games for instance to see all games made by Insomniac Games; but is there a list to see what all the developers are thats listed on Psnprofile s? Same with genres/themes/publisher etc thats all included in the game information tab

2 hours ago, Gwendly said:

Not related to game sessions but are there plans of making the different listings like developer, publisher etc available? Right now if you go on Spider-Man for instance you can click on Insomniac games for instance to see all games made by Insomniac Games; but is there a list to see what all the developers are thats listed on Psnprofile s? Same with genres/themes/publisher etc thats all included in the game information tab

Nothing planned for that specifically, though that would be pretty cool in my opinion it's something Sly would have to implement

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Awesome! I didn't even know you could do this lol.

• Like 1