SnowxSakura

7 days to die trader kill glitch possible again! NA version

15 posts in this topic

Thanks to @HusKyCode and his thread. Serious props to discovering this and thanks to @Sergenfor posting the link to all of the patch URLs

it is now possible to downgrade to patch 1.16 to abuse the trader glitch and get the pvp trophies quickly. I sacrificed my own 1.16 and deleted it, and did the method in the OP post of his thread, and after some trial and error and managed to download the older patch and get the trophies! 

9xiQHSS.jpg

Screenshots included (i did have to wait out an entire night due to arriving late at the trader, thus the 1 hour gap between the last one

vj1VhLd.jpg

7S5PRAW.jpg

B7AMOZi.jpg

Bp9dnnr.jpg

SsHFqOQ.jpg

Here is the url you must map to in the instructions for the charles proxy program in Huskycodes thread.

/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03446_00/18/f_f73f9f3550c362c317c201e6803dc16c6ea0d4800cd36afc0e8302028ba0e2b9/f/UP2026-CUSA03446_00-0000000000000000-A0116-V0100.pkg

You MUST change the .pkg at the end of the url to .json or else you will receive an error and it will not download. Once it installs, disconnect your internet or it might try to download 1.18(be best to turn off auto updates before performing this)

Once you load up the game, if it says version 1.16 in the bottom left corner, just head to the nearest trader and beat on them with the torch. Go get your trophies without grinding forever now! Good luck!

Edited by SnowxSakura

Sucks for those of us that suffered through the trophy requirements to see that 1.00% ultra rare plat get fudged up.

@KANERKB and I spent many hours on that. 

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, DrEvilGuapo said:

Sucks for those of us that suffered through the trophy requirements to see that 1.00% ultra rare plat get fudged up.

@KANERKB and I spent many hours on that. 

Yep but it happens sadly. Wish people were able to fudge up the wolf 2 one as this is just annoying.

18 minutes ago, Drajkoh said:

@SnowxSakura I've read up about everything. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me because I need a different patch link (eu version). Have you found links for the other versions of the game in your search? 

Hmm, just found a EU link, but for version 1.18:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03455_00/21/f_b1ad97ab441605e4c7226e674462792a0313a592c6fdb7fbcbb16259f5e68d08/f/EP2026-CUSA03455_00-0000000000000000-A0118-V0101.pkg

This is the dump for known active patch version links, if it's not on here, it may no longer be available on EU servers , bear in mind the list is a WIP

https://xn--xce.cc/pkgWIP.txt

Edited by SnowxSakura

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

This is the dump for known active patch version links, if it's not on here, it may no longer be available on EU servers , bear in mind the list is a WIP

https://xn--xce.cc/pkgWIP.txt

Yeah, only two links for eu version 1.18 on it. So your solution is probably only viable for US versions of the game.

On 19.9.2018 at 7:38 PM, Drajkoh said:

Yeah, only two links for eu version 1.18 on it. So your solution is probably only viable for US versions of the game.

Can anyone confirm?

Thought I finally was going to finish this plat 

Tried the proxy thing and managed to downgrade to 1.16 patch on [US] disc version. Is PSNProfiles cool with trophies obtained this way on this game?

5 minutes ago, Tracid said:

Tried the proxy thing and managed to downgrade to 1.16 patch on [US] disc version. Is PSNProfiles cool with trophies obtained this way on this game?

Yes its a proxy you are still earning them

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Yes its a proxy you are still earning them

Thanks for the confirmation.

13 minutes ago, Tracid said:

Is PSNProfiles cool with trophies obtained this way on this game?

I'll expand on the previous answer. Yes, this is completely fine as it would be considered taking advantage of a glitch while playing on a previous version.

Things that are not flaggable:

• In-game glitches/exploits - These are considered mistakes not found or fixed by the developer by the time of the release of the game and due to them being able to be found by accident by anyone, it's not considered cheating. Online glitches and exploits possible in-game are also allowed.
  • Playing on a different game version - Deleting update data to use a in-game glitch or play a game on a previous version of the game is also allowed and not a flag-able offense. This includes having to update a game through use of a proxy.

I've been trying to do this method for about an hour and a half now, I don't think it works anymore, I'm on the US version as well, when I check the gs2 file for the .jsn and all the .pngs the file that comes up for the patch is A0118-V0101.pkg and trying the version of A0116-V0100.pkg doesn't seem to work anymore due to it being version V0100, if anybody knows if this could be worked around, or possibly fixed I would be so thankful, as for now it seems that I can't get the V0100 to come up anymore and I can't find a working old patch.