7 days to die trader kill glitch possible again! NA version

SnowxSakura

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Drajkoh said:

@SnowxSakura I've read up about everything. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me because I need a different patch link (eu version). Have you found links for the other versions of the game in your search? 

Hmm, just found a EU link, but for version 1.18:

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03455_00/21/f_b1ad97ab441605e4c7226e674462792a0313a592c6fdb7fbcbb16259f5e68d08/f/EP2026-CUSA03455_00-0000000000000000-A0118-V0101.pkg

This is the dump for known active patch version links, if it's not on here, it may no longer be available on EU servers , bear in mind the list is a WIP

https://xn--xce.cc/pkgWIP.txt

Edited by SnowxSakura

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Tracid said:

Is PSNProfiles cool with trophies obtained this way on this game?

I'll expand on the previous answer. Yes, this is completely fine as it would be considered taking advantage of a glitch while playing on a previous version.

Things that are not flaggable:

• In-game glitches/exploits - These are considered mistakes not found or fixed by the developer by the time of the release of the game and due to them being able to be found by accident by anyone, it's not considered cheating. Online glitches and exploits possible in-game are also allowed.
  • Playing on a different game version - Deleting update data to use a in-game glitch or play a game on a previous version of the game is also allowed and not a flag-able offense. This includes having to update a game through use of a proxy.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've been trying to do this method for about an hour and a half now, I don't think it works anymore, I'm on the US version as well, when I check the gs2 file for the .jsn and all the .pngs the file that comes up for the patch is A0118-V0101.pkg and trying the version of A0116-V0100.pkg doesn't seem to work anymore due to it being version V0100, if anybody knows if this could be worked around, or possibly fixed I would be so thankful, as for now it seems that I can't get the V0100 to come up anymore and I can't find a working old patch.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can confirm that this method still works!! I did it digitally even! It can be a bit hard to understand, but if anyone needs help, just lemme know, I could post pictures of a little more depth into it even!

P.S check my profile for proof on it working ?

P.S.S I forgot to include, that this does only work for the US copy, I havent been able to find a 1.16 patch for the EU version ?

On 4/12/2020 at 9:23 AM, Bernardinho47 said:

It seems the link for NA version is not available anymore

I had the same error as you, the link still works! It's just a matter of actually mapping it to the correct location! (Trust me, it took me a hot minute to understand it fully ?) lemme know if you want help, and I can walk you thru it!

Edited by ETERNALa7xREST

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2020 at 3:01 AM, ETERNALa7xREST said:

I can confirm that this method still works!! I did it digitally even! It can be a bit hard to understand, but if anyone needs help, just lemme know, I could post pictures of a little more depth into it even!

P.S check my profile for proof on it working 1f601.png

I had the same error as you, the link still works! It's just a matter of actually mapping it to the correct location! (Trust me, it took me a hot minute to understand it fully 1f605.png) lemme know if you want help, and I can walk you thru it!

so I have no idea what any of the above means or how to do this lol. I’m not a tech guy lol. But I do just want this trophy done with. I’m in the UK so would be on EU servers, would love to be shown how to do this. PSN Mooro1991

On 5/1/2020 at 10:01 PM, ETERNALa7xREST said:

I had the same error as you, the link still works! It's just a matter of actually mapping it to the correct location! (Trust me, it took me a hot minute to understand it fully 1f605.png) lemme know if you want help, and I can walk you thru it!

Hey i just P.M you. I also have the N.A. digital vserison of the game. Can you give me a indepth way to do this. I'm really bad invovling with tech stuff lol.

Edited by TheUntold_Truth

12 hours ago, Mooro1991 said:

so I have no idea what any of the above means or how to do this lol. I’m not a tech guy lol. But I do just want this trophy done with. I’m in the UK so would be on EU servers, would love to be shown how to do this. PSN Mooro1991

I couldn't find a working link for the EU version of the game, as of now until one is unearthed, this only works with the north american version

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...