7 days to die trader kill glitch possible again! NA version

SnowxSakura

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance someone has the 1.16 patch files/working link for the files still? The link above only seems to have patch 1.18 for both EU and US. Thanks!

Edit: I no longer need this due to boosting the trophies. I'm still interested in finding it to make it easier for others getting these trophies, though!

Edited by Reece_Bullet

• 1 year later...
On 1/9/2021 at 7:56 PM, SairenOne said:

hows about doing it "legit" (1 vs 1 boosting)?

Took me 16 hours per player with a 1 shot weapon and multiple full chests filled with those weapons.
Mostly due to loading taking 15 seconds + 15 seconds for the damn death animation.
Deaths will also take you a few hours ,but not as many.

On 9/5/2018 at 11:40 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Thanks to @HusKyCode and his thread. Serious props to discovering this and thanks to @Sergenfor posting the link to all of the patch URLs

it is now possible to downgrade to patch 1.16 to abuse the trader glitch and get the pvp trophies quickly. I sacrificed my own 1.16 and deleted it, and did the method in the OP post of his thread, and after some trial and error and managed to download the older patch and get the trophies! 

9xiQHSS.jpg

Screenshots included (i did have to wait out an entire night due to arriving late at the trader, thus the 1 hour gap between the last one

Reveal hidden contents

vj1VhLd.jpg

7S5PRAW.jpg

B7AMOZi.jpg

Bp9dnnr.jpg

SsHFqOQ.jpg

Here is the url you must map to in the instructions for the charles proxy program in Huskycodes thread.

/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03446_00/18/f_f73f9f3550c362c317c201e6803dc16c6ea0d4800cd36afc0e8302028ba0e2b9/f/UP2026-CUSA03446_00-0000000000000000-A0116-V0100.pkg

You MUST change the .pkg at the end of the url to .json or else you will receive an error and it will not download. Once it installs, disconnect your internet or it might try to download 1.18(be best to turn off auto updates before performing this)

Once you load up the game, if it says version 1.16 in the bottom left corner, just head to the nearest trader and beat on them with the torch. Go get your trophies without grinding forever now! Good luck!

BTW ,since the shutdown was announced for 30th september. Would this be doable in singleplayer? Asking for a friend who hasnt done it yet.

EDIT: Is the trader method possible on 1.0.0. or do you need a specific version?

Edited by Prometheous101

On 5/5/2022 at 2:52 AM, Prometheous101 said:

Took me 16 hours per player with a 1 shot weapon and multiple full chests filled with those weapons.
Mostly due to loading taking 15 seconds + 15 seconds for the damn death animation.
Deaths will also take you a few hours ,but not as many.

BTW ,since the shutdown was announced for 30th september. Would this be doable in singleplayer? Asking for a friend who hasnt done it yet.

EDIT: Is the trader method possible on 1.0.0. or do you need a specific version?

It only works in 1.16 when the traders were first added, and immediately patch a month later. The glitch works in single player, that's how I did it

• Like 1

On 05.05.2022 at 10:52 AM, Prometheous101 said:

There is NOTHING shutting down. The "online" is a player-hosted environment where everything is kept on a save file.

• 1 month later...
On 02/05/2020 at 4:01 AM, BidoofsDad said:

I can confirm that this method still works!! I did it digitally even! It can be a bit hard to understand, but if anyone needs help, just lemme know, I could post pictures of a little more depth into it even!

P.S check my profile for proof on it working 1f601.png

P.S.S I forgot to include, that this does only work for the US copy, I havent been able to find a 1.16 patch for the EU version 1f615.png

I had the same error as you, the link still works! It's just a matter of actually mapping it to the correct location! (Trust me, it took me a hot minute to understand it fully 1f605.png) lemme know if you want help, and I can walk you thru it!

just where do i put the link above to download the older version?

• Like 1

Can someone please dump the NA 1.18 update file here, I need it to map it to the 1.16 because it doesn’t auto fill the file for me. (nvm I’m stupid, did it)

Edited by YuckMeAgain
Stupidity
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2022 at 11:13 PM, tonkie18 said:

I’m thinking of starting this game but the high player kill count is confusing me. I was planning to boost with another console, is there any easier way?

The downgrade should still work on the NA version

On 23/06/2022 at 9:35 PM, YuckMeAgain said:

Can someone please dump the NA 1.18 update file here, I need it to map it to the 1.16 because it doesn’t auto fill the file for me. (nvm I’m stupid, did it)

Where did you get the 1.16 file? I can't seem to find a working one.

Hey there guys, I am trying to downgrade currently but I am super confused on how to do it. Any tips or guidance is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Finally managed to downgrade after trials and errors, thanks for the guides and everyone working on and testing them, Happy Hunting!!???

Edited by Joey-_-1999

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone please link the URL for the "Map from" or explain from where exacly do I get it? I understand the one for the "Map to" is on first post and you need to change the end of it but Idk why you guys decided to leave out the Map from. It will make the whole process easier faster and less tedious specially since the proxy only lets you maintain 30min sessions before booting you out. 

Thanks in advance! 

Can anyone help, I have Charles running and I have input my local IP on my ps4 prxy and put the right port number but when i test connection it fails. anyone know what i may be doing wrong ?

Edit: My fire wall was blocking my Charles proxy connection to ps4

Edited by MrMaximusHTO