My platty senses are tingling... (Trophy Thoughts?)

Kishnabe

Kinda dissapointing list imo. Just 100% and you have the plat with the exception off a very few combat & challenge trophies. Challenge trophies doesnt even require highest ranking to get.

Will be tedious to do everything especially when every one that have played it said the game get repetetive after  a while (side activities). So going for 100% will probably be pretty dull.

Atleast the game look awesome and are getting great reviews. 

2 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Grats to Greg Miller. (Doesn't necessarily mean that he's first in the world to achieve the platinum. Someone else may have gotten it that didn't scan, or someone that isn't on the site. But he's probably one of the top 3 to get it.)

NKbF4cW.png

Try updating again, Powerpyx is now the first one to get it.

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

By two hours. Yikes.

There isn't even a trophy for getting all the backpacks (but there is one for getting five.) I'm honestly REALLY disappointed with how casual this trophy list is.

Edited by Valyrious

2 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

By two hours. Yikes.

I would be surpried if anyone else will be the current top 3 though.

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Probably be a 20-25% platinum. I'm a little weary of the challenges as who knows how much of a pita they actually are. Regardless, they'll probably be easy with certain suits and upgrades if I had to guess. Probably a 3/10 knowing insomniac's record.

Challenges might be hard but you dont need highest rank it seems. Since it says Get Spectacular or better in a Taskmaster Stealth Challenge.

Still bummed there is no difficulty trophy. I tend to play games without difficulty trophies on easy cause im lazy.

Edited by Quink666

Would’ve liked a bit more of a challenge (maybe a difficulty related trophy) but I’m glad it’s not an Arkham-type trophy list. 

Minor complaint that the plat image is boring. But then I’ve never really been a fan of images with a literal trophy on them. :P 

Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Ok that's it im tired of people playing this if the game not officially not released i don't care who or what they are if we have to wait til friday so do they it ain't fair why they plat this first while we have to wait that list shouldn't be official also which trophy are hard and difficult to get

Edited by sandra1957

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

EDIT: Tidux is now the first at August 24. Crazy how early they get to play them

Edited by Ghost

2 minutes ago, sandra1957 said:

Ok that's it im tired of people playing this if the game not officially not released i don't care who or what they are if we have to wait til friday so do they it ain't fair why they plat this first while we have to wait  also which trophy are hard and difficult to get

Thats one of the reasons why first achievers leaderboard is kinda useless and most people go for fastest achiever instead.

Same thing with Tomb Raider coming next week, if you get the 70 buck version you get access 2 days earlier then the normal version of the game. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1