Tons of collectibles xD

kerck11

8 hours ago, kerck11 said:

Omfg but I actually expected this game to have a lot of collectibles and probably it unlocks different items or modes by collecting everything. 

Sadly it does almost absolutely nothing, it just for upgrades. No even a small cutscene or a message.

26 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

Is it like easy? like, do they appear on a minimap? can you track them somewhere? or is it some kinda bullshit where you just have to follow a complete YouTube guide and hope you don't miss a single one otherwise you gotta start over.

i got the feeling that developers knew that everyone used Youtube for that purpose so they start making these collectibles easier to find .

4 hours ago, MomeAlsadi said:

i got the feeling that developers knew that everyone used Youtube for that purpose so they start making these collectibles easier to find .

In fairness it can be hard to know exactly where things are in Spider-Man games unless it’s on an obvious building like the Bugle. I remember how tough the secret tokens were to find in SM2. Amazing Spider-Man had the icons on the mini-map but you still had to swing around until you saw one appear. It got annoying when I only had a couple left.

• Like 1