Leo_the_Lion25

Maintenance

4 posts in this topic

There is maintenance happening in 9 minutes. On Twitter, they said Quick Match will have more modes and some fixes to rank match as well. Not sure what else they'll do. I expect it to be a patch to be honest like the last maintenance which was a patch. As for Quick Match, it sounds like Flag Battle will be live when it finishes because the tweet did say something about more Quick Match modes. 

On a side note, someone has the 1000 online battles trophies. If you look at the PSN trophy list. It is now 0.1%. They must of had an early copy or something because the time to farm that out will take 2-3 weeks to be honest. 

Flag Battles is live in Quick Matches but they removed Combat Battles. 😐

I guess you need to do them whenever they're available. I still need 60 Combat Battle wins for the trophy. 

Learning Flag Battles right now. 

55 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Flag Battles is live in Quick Matches but they removed Combat Battles. 1f610.png

I guess you need to do them whenever they're available. I still need 60 Combat Battle wins for the trophy. 

Learning Flag Battles right now. 

Good luck in your pursuit of getting first plat. 

16 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Good luck in your pursuit of getting first plat. 

I need 60 more combat battles to get the Platinum and it has been disabled for Flag Battles. Some people managed to get the 100 Combat Battles already so they have a chance to get Platinum before me. lol

As for the update, there will be a patch today and another maintenance to fix some PS4 issues.