More Bugged Trophies and Major Game Bug

So with the release of the new dlc (Vurhonga Savanna) comes more trophy dismay. So far I’ve completed the requirements for 3 trophies in the dlc, and sadly the trophies haven’t unlocked. 

I’ve tweeted the devs and as yet I haven’t had a reply (no surprise there). I’ve also noticed another bug. 

In an attempt to find a work around that might force these trophies to pop, I disconnected from PSN to try and earn them whilst offline (this has worked for other games in the past) however the game won’t work at all if not connected to PSN.. *I own the physical version*

Upon starting the game I’m confronted with a message that says “you are not signed in as a user with access to the game”.

I’ve recorded a video compiling the issues I’m having and I’m forwarding it to the developers. Hopefully that should help them pinpoint the issues a bit quicker.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great
  • Like 4

Hi the trophy "Hischfelden arc" is glitched for me (the devs anwser me that they know and they will do an update 1 week ago, and i have see that this trophy was already glitched 1 year ago ^^)
And the trophy "Wildlife paparazzi" is glitched to, i have take 5 picture of each animals alive while pressing R2 like crazy but still no trophy pffff.
( i have even take damage since i'am really close to them)

if someone have an idea to unlock them, except do a new game ^^.

Edited by Destructeur3

I’m trying the few Savanna trophies whilst playing on a fresh save, and I’ll let you know what happens. I’m curious to see if perhaps my save file is bugged. Because since I picked up the last antler on Medved for the ‘shed hunter’ trophy, I’ve been unable to unlock any other trophy. So I’m wondering if the game bugged as I unlocked it, and it’s now locked out any further trophies on that save file..

This game is bugged like no other.

I quit at the Savanna because I couldn't get close enough to a springbok to shoot for one of the first main missions. They spook at 250 meter, and smell you even when the wind is in oposite direction. They already made a patch (incl. with callers) for it on the PC, don't get why they don't release it on the PS4 as well.

Edited by NL_Sion

On 9/6/2018 at 2:23 PM, GizMo_The_Great said:

In an attempt to find a work around that might force these trophies to pop, I disconnected from PSN to try and earn them whilst offline (this has worked for other games in the past) however the game won’t work at all if not connected to PSN.. *I own the physical version*

Upon starting the game I’m confronted with a message that says “you are not signed in as a user with access to the game”.

I’ve recorded a video compiling the issues I’m having and I’m forwarding it to the developers. Hopefully that should help them pinpoint the issues a bit quicker.

I heard about the game requiring to be connected to the network, but i thought maybe it was something that required a patch to be fixed.

Having that as an actual requirement made me lose all my interest to purchase it. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

All this trophy are glitched
Hirschfelden Arc Trophy (main game)
Shed Hunter Trophy (medved taiga)
Paleontology 101 Trophy(medved taiga)
Art Critic Trophy(medved taiga)
There will be an update tommorow but it will be only for the africa dlc lol

Like for every game they dare make a new dlc when there is still bug like this seriously

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I started a new save on the PS5, and since then I am mostly hunting in Hirschfelden and Medved-Taiga.
Since the trophies of Medved where so buggy in 2018 and didn't unlock I tried to do some mission in Medved as well this time because these are my favorite 2 maps.
But there are still some  trophies that won't unlock. ?

Like "Dr. Columbus Neidell Arc" (Complete Dr. Columbus Neidell mission arc)
So I guess they are broken again/still. ?

Edited by RiverBeaver