Quink666

Is ther no way to read tutorial messages again?

9 posts in this topic

Forgot how to kill thugs  besides webbing them and can't figure out the other way.

 

Anyone know where to find the tutorial messages again?

Almost every single game has it these days.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like me, the game told me how to take a picture of a landmark.  So I wanted to take the next picture... already forgot which button to press to take said picture.  So reading messages in general would be nice.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Forgot how to kill thugs  besides webbing them and can't figure out the other way.

 

Anyone know where to find the tutorial messages again?

Almost every single game has it these days.

 

Uh, press the buttons? It's not like there's that many.

 

All you need is square for punching. Everything has button prompts, like throwables R1+L1, swing punches triangle, holding down anyting will do something else, evade with circle.

 

Just... punch everything with square and evade with circle.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

 

Uh, press the buttons? It's not like there's that many.

 

All you need is square for punching. Everything has button prompts, like throwables R1+L1, swing punches triangle, holding down anyting will do something else, evade with circle.

 

Just... punch everything with square and evade with circle.

 

If i would do that i would not even be able to progress in the game. Had to look it up yesterday. You gotta web or use throwables on thugs. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

 

If i would do that i would not even be able to progress in the game. Had to look it up yesterday. You gotta web or use throwables on thugs. 

Ah, you mean the big fellas right? The brutes? Cause yeah, they are a pain to deal with.

 

Using your super power also helps.  I've been keeping that web blasting one on, the R3 + L3 move, useful for a wide area of effect.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, you mean the big fellas right? The brutes? Cause yeah, they are a pain to deal with.

 

Using your super power also helps.  I've been keeping that web blasting one on, the R3 + L3 move, useful for a wide area of effect.

 

Yeah i totally forgot how to deal with them yesterday and actually looked up a video of the first 2 hours to figure it out. But yeah using the supers always works. Especially the arm thingys. Its on for like 30 seconds and you can attack anything without even bother what enemy they are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Quink666 said:

 

Yeah i totally forgot how to deal with them yesterday and actually looked up a video of the first 2 hours to figure it out. But yeah using the supers always works. Especially the arm thingys. Its on for like 30 seconds and you can attack anything without even bother what enemy they are.

I think so far, the brutes get the best of me, especially if there are two of them in a crime area thing.  But hey, at least I remember to web enemies every so often, I don't use it often though, too busy web slinging and punching enemies really xD

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think so far, the brutes get the best of me, especially if there are two of them in a crime area thing.  But hey, at least I remember to web enemies every so often, I don't use it often though, too busy web slinging and punching enemies really xD

 

Ooo yeah when there's more than one I usually die on the first try lol. I enjoy going after them though. They get called profanity each time I face them. Just for the sake of fun lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed that if you knock brutes down and then quickly web them, that will subdue them.  I tried that on a brute or two and both times, that did subdue them more easily.  So if said brutes get knocked down, web them up :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.