Is ther no way to read tutorial messages again?

Quink666

20 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Forgot how to kill thugs  besides webbing them and can't figure out the other way.

Anyone know where to find the tutorial messages again?

Almost every single game has it these days.

Uh, press the buttons? It's not like there's that many.

All you need is square for punching. Everything has button prompts, like throwables R1+L1, swing punches triangle, holding down anyting will do something else, evade with circle.

Just... punch everything with square and evade with circle.

21 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Uh, press the buttons? It's not like there's that many.

All you need is square for punching. Everything has button prompts, like throwables R1+L1, swing punches triangle, holding down anyting will do something else, evade with circle.

Just... punch everything with square and evade with circle.

If i would do that i would not even be able to progress in the game. Had to look it up yesterday. You gotta web or use throwables on thugs. 

57 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

If i would do that i would not even be able to progress in the game. Had to look it up yesterday. You gotta web or use throwables on thugs. 

Ah, you mean the big fellas right? The brutes? Cause yeah, they are a pain to deal with.

Using your super power also helps.  I've been keeping that web blasting one on, the R3 + L3 move, useful for a wide area of effect.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, you mean the big fellas right? The brutes? Cause yeah, they are a pain to deal with.

Using your super power also helps.  I've been keeping that web blasting one on, the R3 + L3 move, useful for a wide area of effect.

Yeah i totally forgot how to deal with them yesterday and actually looked up a video of the first 2 hours to figure it out. But yeah using the supers always works. Especially the arm thingys. Its on for like 30 seconds and you can attack anything without even bother what enemy they are.

Just now, Quink666 said:

Yeah i totally forgot how to deal with them yesterday and actually looked up a video of the first 2 hours to figure it out. But yeah using the supers always works. Especially the arm thingys. Its on for like 30 seconds and you can attack anything without even bother what enemy they are.

I think so far, the brutes get the best of me, especially if there are two of them in a crime area thing.  But hey, at least I remember to web enemies every so often, I don't use it often though, too busy web slinging and punching enemies really xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think so far, the brutes get the best of me, especially if there are two of them in a crime area thing.  But hey, at least I remember to web enemies every so often, I don't use it often though, too busy web slinging and punching enemies really xD

Ooo yeah when there's more than one I usually die on the first try lol. I enjoy going after them though. They get called profanity each time I face them. Just for the sake of fun lol

• Like 1