Grand Theft Auto V
Not applicable, please check

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Battlefield 4

Final Fantasy X-2 HD

I've checked 5 five trophy lists: Uncharted 2 & 3, Yakuza 4, Grand Theft Auto V and Final Fantasy X-2 HD, and not one of the list has anything suspicious...which leads me to think this is a CFW job after disputer used saves or what not.

This seems very fishy.

Edited by Otonio_Bruno

??What is CFW?

I've been discussing my profile for about 3 years that the times have appeared since the first moment

I do not know what more evidence to provide, I had to start the games again on my old Ps3 system

Can you please provide the reasons listed for your flags?

Ofc 

These games can be disputed:

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves  Reason: Treasure trophies are extremely out of order and the dates jump back and forth. This is not possible through normal play as treasure trophies should be earned in number sequence order.
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2  Reason: Spec ops mission trophies have been unlocked seconds apart, which is not possible through normal course of play
  • LittleBigPlanet 2  Reason: Autopopped
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  Reason: Treasure trophies are out of order. The one treasure has been earned after 60 treasures. This is not possible through normal play and treasures would be earned in sequential order
  • Yakuza 4  Reason: Trophies popped within seconds of each other
  • Metal Gear Solid 4  Reason: Not possible to be done in such a quick time as this requires a minimum of 6 playthroughs to get all emblems required for the soundtracks
  • Grand Theft Auto V  Reason: Levelling trophies achieved out of order
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance  Reason: Story trophies achieved out of order
  • Battlefield 4  Reason: Collectible trophies achieved out of order
  • Final Fantasy X HD  Reason: Can't get Teamwork! before The Right Thing A Talent for Acquisition can't get before All Together because Rikku not part the team. till after that throphy. "Not out of order" this one is to close together Overcoming the Past and The Destination of Hatred can't have them that close because cutscenes and gameplay should take avg 39 mins
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD  Reason: All out of order AND wiyhin impossible times. For the maechan trophy you have to listen to a guy speak for like 6 monutes straight without skipping the dialogue. He managed to do that + loading screen times in 17 seconds. Time warp.

Mainly, it has never coincided what appeared on my console with the website and I do not understand why

Sorry for my bad english xD

It bothers me that you think that
I have not used any type of trap, and if you have proofs teach them

Whenever you want I can show you what it puts on my console.

You say that evidence is taken when possible fraud is detected

And I'm telling you, they have never coincided with my console

Can you check your information please? Thanks

PD:

Anyway, if you want to call me a cheat you are free to think it. I have nothing to hide

Well I checked his list and found another game that had seemingly impossible timestamps on them. So I'm sure there is even more if people look. This guy definitely uses save files or some other way to cheat.

12 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Well I checked his list and found another game that had seemingly impossible timestamps on them. So I'm sure there is even more if people look. This guy definitely uses save files or some other way to cheat.

Say the game so.

Well, since my first post and the disputer trying to feign ignorance of what happened in chat, I digged up a little more, to my best of capabilities and found this.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/188-uncharted-2-among-thieves/DarkSeiker16

If you look at the time to platinum, you'll see 1 week, 6 days and 2 hours.

Look at wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20150410122805/https://psnprofiles.com/DarkSeiker16

gt6lwb2.png

It's clearly visible that the platinum was achieved in 1 day and 22 hours, according to snapshot from day 10th april, 2015. Something is definitely up and I'm much more convinced of my initial thought this is indeed a CFW job. The disputer got flagged over a bunch of games because of save file usage, which got him flagged, then either him or someone else (Most probably the latter) edited his timestamps to look legit, copying probably someone legit work in the process. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any newer snapshot to showcase more time discrepancies between his list now and then, but I'm pretty sure @MMDE has the tools to look into this.

20 minutes ago, DarkSeiker16 said:

Say the game so.

Prince of Persia warrior within. You beat the game 3 times in 4 hours for the 3 difficulty trophies I don't believe that's possible.

13 minutes ago, DarkSeiker16 said:

Only playable at the same time for one player? Nice Sherlock Holmes

Being snarky to someone raising a legitimate concern is not going to help your case

Here's something I found on the wayback machine. If you compare the 2 entries on there to the current profile the milestones don't match up. The first platinum is different and so are a bunch of the other milestones. Also look at Modern Warfare 2. On the wayback machine it says 22 hours 11 minutes for the platinum but the current time says 1 week 2 days.

Spoiler is the pictures. Had to spoiler them because of their size.

Spoiler

J6SQFhW.jpg
SfLotVV.jpg
A4GWdf4.jpg

I don't normally post in these things because they take care of themselves. But this guy has clearly cheated a lot of games. Even if he has tried to hide it by changing his time stamps after the fact, there are still plenty of bogus games on his profile. 

I've just flagged him for 2 more anyway. 

on quick look it sure is interesting that many games from years ago pop up in game order in/after august 2018. most of them are those that are disputed here.

and going down on list it seems that there are many more that are moving up year or few between other games in 2015.

Edited by Iiah

This dispute is not applicable.  This is over.