DragonSpear2462

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD Trophy Thoughts

54 posts in this topic

It seems pretty easy! I just... Didn't think they were going to make a console version of a portable version of said console game. Seems kind of strange, but hey, easy stuff.

6 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

When is this due out n how much

I'd like to know as well and if it'll have physical

I doubt it'll get a physical release, as it's only been digital so far. If it's like any other game like this, it'll just stay digital.

I was hoping this game would come out on a PlayStation system! It'll be a Day 1 purchase for me! :)

Is this the same exact thing just in chibi art style with lesser graphics? Or is the story shorter? World smaller? 

7 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Is this the same exact thing just in chibi art style with lesser graphics? Or is the story shorter? World smaller? 

This, need answers folks

14 minutes ago, SebGamer93 said:

Hey Square Enix, some of us still use the Vita lol. 

you have that right. it has gotten some love as of late from me. 

1 hour ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Platinued the original game...Guess I'll do this one too xD

Looks simple enough.

My question is: Will this also get 5 trophysets, as the Monster and original game did?

2 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

you have that right. it has gotten some love as of late from me. 

This seems like the perfect game for it. 

3 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

My question is: Will this also get 5 trophysets, as the Monster and original game did?

Don't forget the endless DLC! xD

I brought it, Sure it would have been more suited for the Vita but the chibi version might make the game more fun.
As for the trophies this one seems slighty harder then the normal game base trophies, but FFXV was one easy list (Excluding DLC)

Can you replay certain parts? If not there seems to be a bunch of missable trophies in the list

30 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I brought it, Sure it would have been more suited for the Vita but the chibi version might make the game more fun.
As for the trophies this one seems slighty harder then the normal game base trophies, but FFXV was one easy list (Excluding DLC)

The trophies here are actually specific in regards to fights and objectives you could easily have ignored in the base game. Though since this is a mobile game, I can only assume it's a lot more condensed than the original had to offer. So even if it seems harder, it MIGHT be easier than you think. I'll hope for an easy 100%. 😂

I was hoping that an FFVIII trophy list would pop like FFIX's last September.

So much content for XV and it surprises,game doesn't sound that good.Hopefully they will stop adding dlc so i'll finally get a complete edition

Any word on the controls?

Played it on PC, but that was a pretty straight port of the mobile version, including a point and click interface without the option to use a controller.

4 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Platinued the original game...Guess I'll do this one too xD

Looks simple enough.

Actually wanna play this, love the original and a cute chibi version cant be all bad.

What that...? :jaymon: I thought the pocket edition is a phone game and now it’s actually a ps4 game? Uhmmm... This time I should wait, I don’t want play again FF XV and after 3 month see a random DLC pack.

So mad - I would have loved to play this on my Vita. It's a mobile port right? Why bring it to PS4? "Play a shorter version of the full game" with meh graphics?

😡