DragonSpear2462

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD Trophy Thoughts

54 posts in this topic

This version should have been imported to psvita! For everything I've spent in the original game I will never play this version! still for more SE plans to launch another 4 dlc's in 2019, which comes to give me reason in certain things. stop milking ffxv and begin to focus energies on FF7 / 8 remake and a future FFXVI

9 hours ago, Nimera said:

This version should have been imported to psvita! For everything I've spent in the original game I will never play this version! still for more SE plans to launch another 4 dlc's in 2019, which comes to give me reason in certain things. stop milking ffxv and begin to focus energies on FF7 / 8 remake and a future FFXVI

Here here !

Y'all know that Square-Enix probably has more than one development team, right? I don't see how this or DLC for XV (super cool they're still supporting the game, nice to have a reason to go back every couple of months) could be hindering development for future titles. 

I'm kinda disappointed by the trophy pics... I found the xbox list this afternoon and each chapter has a different pic. We have nothing but Nocto on the PS4 version...