Photo Mode Thread | Post your screenshots!

Ghost

Hero for Higher! Yeah, you listened right Mr. Stark I want in! I did knock on the door once or twice but nobody answer... where you guys at?! Hope you didn't leave without me...

2SV6lI4.jpg

A picture with the end game suit, don't see it if you haven't complete the main story yet!

Spoiler

AVGyNfo.jpg

A non-photo mode screen photo with a great suit! One of my favourites besides the "Advanced suit" and the one above.

UfuHRCy.jpg

When I was searching for the fifty optional photo locations I found this, ahaha

Spoiler

yNafatG.jpg

Completely off topic, there is an image I never shared from another playstation exclusive that I took a few months ago, do you guys mind if I share it here? What do you guys think?

Spoiler

jf51yHI.jpg

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 2

Really love them shots in here! Keep 'em coming!

Wish this site has a way to upload in here directly, as I am only using my phone for Virtual Photography and upload to Instagram. Though, I have not started my Spider-Man series yet on my Insta, so cannot link to that part yet.

Have to look for a way to upload them elsewhere, and link them in here or something.

Just wondering:

Are there people in here also focusing on the street life from Manhattan, instead of putting Spidey in the spotlights?

At this moment I have about 60ish screenshots saved, and I think only 10 of them have Spidey in the spotlight. All others are from the street life, street art, and so on. The city has so many stories to tell, so many secrets to discover.