Death Incarnated Trophy

3 hours ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

I'm not really sure as I've only triggered it once or twice, but I think it's one of the buffs that you get after killing a large group of enemies. Like how Massacre is the one you get after Killstreak. Or at least, that's how I think it works. xD

Got a response from Neocore about this:

" The Angel of Death occurs in case your 3 consecutive attacks provide critical hit."

That should do the trick. Maybe I can now go on writing a trophy guide. xD

Edited by sinisterb00n
  • Like 1

On 10/09/2018 at 8:21 AM, sinisterb00n said:

Well I tried a lot of stuff with crits and so on with many weapons (close combat, range combat) and it never triggers. There must be another way... maybe it's about sharpshooting while using the dmg wheel... have to try this out... :(

I used a lasgun for mine. I had a base critical of +12% (from signums, implants etc). I also used the inoculator component that gives +10% critical. I ran that setup for about 10-12 missions and that was enough to get the 16-17 I was missing. I was just using the standard shot and mixing in aimed shot and burst for stronger enemies. Also make sure you are not using the grinder perk (+30% damage) as it disables criticals. 

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 8:55 AM, sinisterb00n said:

Found an easy way to trigger the Angel of Death bonus:

Get yourself an Autogun and a Digital Weapon. Use the digital weapon and fire the Autogun with it's standard attack (X). Angel of Death should pop every 2-4 attacks. Done. :D

Thanks a lot! Works only in multiplayer or even on single-player? 

Even the Crusader can trigger it? 

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm

16 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks a lot! Works only in multiplayer or even on single-player? 

Even the Crusader can trigger it? 

Don’t mean to be rude but you’re asking questions across the forums that you could test yourself in minutes. It works in all game modes, with all characters. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...