Suggestion - Gaming Session(s) on Profile...

I like this idea, although IMO it would be better to put an overview of sessions on their main profile somewhere, instead of a forum profile. More people look there.

Edit: Or both forum profile and main profile.

2 hours ago, Bos10George said:

Though, 10 gaming sessions on the same day is excessive.

Yeah, there’s one guy that always seems to have 10 sessions at once, and before a limit was set, almost 100 at once... 

Edited by B1rvine

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Yeah, there’s one guy that always seems to have 10 sessions at once, and before a limit was set, almost 100 at once... 

I have somebody on my friendlist who does little else.

He honors all those sessions & keeps track of his boosting/trophies meticulously.

::To each their own::

Edited by hBLOXs

5 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

I have sonebody on my friendlist who does little else.

He honors all those sessions & keeps track of his boosting/trophies meticulously.

::To each their own::

Yeah, the one I’m referring to used to have multiple sessions for different games at the same starting time so it would be impossible for them to honor them all. He used it more of a massive open date/time session .

I’ll mention something I’ve said before, an error message should pop up when scheduling multiple overlapping sessions. And there should be the ability to set the time for “Open/ no date/time” as long as they have an automatic expiration when they’re removed and can’t be continued indefinitely.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

I’ll mention something I’ve said before, an error message should pop up when scheduling multiple overlapping sessions. And there should be the ability to set the time for “Open/ no date/time” as long as they have an automatic expiration when they’re removed and can’t be continued indefinitely.

Oh yeah. This.

I thought a bit on how this could work and what might be a good way to display it...perhaps just having it in the PSN profile might be best since an overhaul of forum profile doesn't seem necessary...

on the bottom right under "so-and-so" 's guides or milestones we could have a header that says "active sessions"...it could display all sessions we are active in whether host or participant...

left column of this box could be time and date...middle could be an icon with the game that is being boosted and number of available spaces (if any) under it, and right side could be the "view" option that links to the session in question...kind of like the "upcoming sessions" feature that appears when clicking on a game...thoughts and possibilities?...

Edited by ProfBambam55