Backlogging Club

Meatball841

So I've got an idea and I want to throw it out and see what people think.

The idea is a "game of the month" club, where a group of us good ole trophy hunters will get and play a really old (ideally online) game for the trophies.

I just see too many times where I try to go back and complete a game with online trophies and run into a huge learning curve to the other people that have been playing since 2007-2010ish/not enough people for a lobby. It just takes the fun away from the game.

Creating this group would guarantee players on servers for at least a month at a time and allow us to grab some of those old online trophies from ps3 and early ps4 days that are just mocking us at this point.  

I know that we have the session finder app on here and that is great! However, the times are too specific with this it allows a group of like-minded trophy hunters to all support each other in completing the last of the online trophies one month at a time.

How do you guys feel about it?

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, Meatball841 said:

I know that we have the session finder app on here and that is great! However, the times are too specific with this it allows a group of like-minded trophy hunters to all support each other in completing the last of the online trophies one month at a time.

Even if you did have a backlogging club you would still need to be online at specific times so you would still use the Boosting Sessions thread.

I don't really use boosting sessions anymore but what you could do is suggest a game on here that you would like to focus on, set up a session in the Boosting thread letting people know what you're doing and leave it up for a month, see what response you get.

Have people suggest a new game for the following month or put one up yourself. No reason you can't make a go of this yourself and see if it takes off.